Bring It On, West Coast! East Coast Prepares For An LA & Disneyland Encounter (COMPLETE: TR POSTED)

When the College Program groups switch over is there a time when there are very few CP workers at WDW? Or do they stagger the end/start dates to get some overlap?

When the College Program groups switch over is there a time when there are very few CP workers at WDW? Or do they stagger the end/start dates to get some overlap?

There isn't overlap. It is well known when the "CP gap" is coming up and everyone who is left (including the CPs who extended), get only one day off a week with near double the normal amount of hours. A lot of the FTers love it since they get the hours they lost out on while away. But yeah, there isn't overlap.

THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME!

Tangled.gif

I'm off to California!

tumblr_nwhrudhq0f1uwm0hqo1_400.gif

Well, in probably a couple hours or so. My flight leaves at 6:45am and it's about an hour drive to Logan so I'm posting this prior to me waking up bright-eyed and bushy tailed for my 7 hour flight, but by the time most of you will read this I will be on my way or have already landed.

I'll keep this short and sweet though. If you wish to follow along with my adventures, here are the handles I'll be posting vids, pics, etc. on while I'm in Cali:

Snapchat -- goofy_disnerd
Twitter/Instagram -- @thatdisneykween

I guess that's all I have to say. If you're going to be in DLR and want to meet up, just contact me through either of those mediums and we'll try to figure something out (no guarantees tho).

Otherwise, I guess this is see ya real soon and we'll be bouncing on over to a new cushy trip report thread when I'm back.

As always,

:mickeyjum Have a magical day! :mickeyjum

:wave2: Hello everyone! :wave2:

I just got home from the airport a few hours ago, officially ending my SoCal/Disneyland adventures.

I am sore. I am exhausted. I am loopy. I am feeling magical and talkative. Sounds like a pretty successful Disney trip just completed itself to me!

Currently I'm working on collecting some Photopass photos from my AP friend that was in the parks with me, but once I get all of those, I will start the trip report!

Until then, here's a jolly holiday of a pic directly from Disneyland's Fantasyland, a first for this Disney Queen!

:tinker::tinker::tinker:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!