Bring water shoes for your kiddos at the water parks

airplane

DIS Veteran
Hi! I just got back from a fantastic week stay. We went to TL and BB and also spent a lot of time at our resort pool (AKL). Water shoes were a must for DS8, DS9, and DS4 (when I could get her to wear them). The bottom of the lazy rivers, wave pools and resort pool have a rough bottom and it really chews up your toes especially if your skin is waterlogged like ours was! Just thought I would share this so you can bring cheapie ones from home instead of paying $20 for the speedo ones they sell at the gift shops.

On our last trip we bought some for DD2 and when we took them off she had blood in them and was missing skin!
Be careful with water shoes, the friction from the water can cause injury.

Hi! I just got back from a fantastic week stay. We went to TL and BB and also spent a lot of time at our resort pool (AKL). Water shoes were a must for DS8, DS9, and DS4 (when I could get her to wear them). The bottom of the lazy rivers, wave pools and resort pool have a rough bottom and it really chews up your toes especially if your skin is waterlogged like ours was! Just thought I would share this so you can bring cheapie ones from home instead of paying $20 for the speedo ones they sell at the gift shops.
we also take to parks for water spray areas and then put the dry sneakers back on when done

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!