Brought the new baby home tonight!

Tuffcookie

Enjoys an early hour of peace. Is a smart cookie.
The Canon Powershot S2 IS, that is! :teeth: I'm going to so busy reading the manual and trying out the new features! I went ahead and ordered some PowerEx batteries. They are the best batteries! And while I was at it, I got a 1 GB SD card. And DS thought I took alot of pictures at WDW before! :rotfl2:

TC :cool1:

Congratulations and good luck with your new camera! Be sure to pay special attention to the part of the manual dealing with the IS features. Most have a bit of trouble with it at first. But it is a great camera and I am sure you will love the results.

Way to go, TC. I am liking mine so far. On the SD card, make sure it is high speed write if you are going to be using the extra video function; it does take accepatable video for what is really a still camera. Have fun, and do read the manual as you said, lots to learn. Good wishes.

Tuffcookie said:
The Canon Powershot S2 IS, that is! :teeth: I'm going to so busy reading the manual and trying out the new features! I went ahead and ordered some PowerEx batteries. They are the best batteries! And while I was at it, I got a 1 GB SD card. And DS thought I took alot of pictures at WDW before! :rotfl2:

TC :cool1:

I got my new "baby" on Friday! same camera. There is so much to learn, so many features! I had a good time with it today at DTD, and will be playing tomorrow at AK.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter