Brunch at the Top - Cali Grill *new updates from 12/11/16 on p.6*

so let me get this right if i want i can order 2 eggs benedict with lobster eat them and order another 2 and then another 2 then order the steak after that?
If I am reading this right WE ARE SO GOING TO EAT HERE......
Yes!
But just an fyi, they "poach" the lobster, so it is raw inside. I like my lobster cooked all the way through, and they very kindly offered to do mine over.
Everything here was delicious. DD and I are going in March.
Enjoy!

Wow, what a great review & fantastic pictures!

Brunch there is on my bucket list, the only thing is that we go to Disney every August & that's usually our pool time :beach:

how was it
It was delicious! And such a nice pleasant experience - definitely one of my new favorite dining experiences at Walt Disney World!

The server said "there are no rules" and brought out as many entrees as we wanted. She recommended that she bring out the Shakshuka out as an appetizer and it was OUTSTANDING! I also had the Korean chicken - it was tasty, but by then I was way too full for something so heavy.

The mimosas right now are sparkling wine with sour apple boba pearls. I also had a press pot of coffee and sparkling water.

By the way, when the bill came, the bloody mary was NOT included with the dining plan. I asked about that and she said she'd try it in the system, but then came back and said it didn't come off. I didn't argue because it was such a nice experience that I wasn't too worried about the extra $15.

Highly recommended!

It was delicious! And such a nice pleasant experience - definitely one of my new favorite dining experiences at Walt Disney World!

The server said "there are no rules" and brought out as many entrees as we wanted. She recommended that she bring out the Shakshuka out as an appetizer and it was OUTSTANDING! I also had the Korean chicken - it was tasty, but by then I was way too full for something so heavy.

The mimosas right now are sparkling wine with sour apple boba pearls. I also had a press pot of coffee and sparkling water.

By the way, when the bill came, the bloody mary was NOT included with the dining plan. I asked about that and she said she'd try it in the system, but then came back and said it didn't come off. I didn't argue because it was such a nice experience that I wasn't too worried about the extra $15.

Highly recommended!
Not a fan of the new "mimosas" that they're doing at the brunch. I've read one work around by another unimpressed diner. Ask for OJ and then just pour the sparkly into it. I like that idea better.

Highly recommended!
ty i cant wait till december, i have heard you can have more then one entree so i was going to try the korean chicken and a custard pancake dish i saw

Great info here everyone. Can anyone confirm that you can go back and watch the fireworks with receipt from the brunch?

Thanks

Great updates everyone! Keep them coming. and thanks again to all those who dropped by with such kind words and positive reviews. So happy this meal is still being offered and going strong.

My visits seem so long ago now. I'm glad to read all the great remarks on what's new these days.

Well the word must be out on this brunch because I can't get a reservation for our May visit to save my life and have been trying for months!!
We're staying at BLT with family and I'm hoping something opens up so fingers crossed.
(sounds like the menu has changed a bit and what's this about a new replacement for the mimosa? doesn't seem good to me either)

Great updates everyone! Keep them coming. and thanks again to all those who dropped by with such kind words and positive reviews. So happy this meal is still being offered and going strong.

My visits seem so long ago now. I'm glad to read all the great remarks on what's new these days.

Well the word must be out on this brunch because I can't get a reservation for our May visit to save my life and have been trying for months!!
We're staying at BLT with family and I'm hoping something opens up so fingers crossed.
(sounds like the menu has changed a bit and what's this about a new replacement for the mimosa? doesn't seem good to me either)
We we're there this morning and mimosas were offered. No charge. If you wanted a bloody Mary there was an extra charge for that.
Our experience this am was excellent. Our server was great, as was the food.

We we're there this morning and mimosas were offered. No charge. If you wanted a bloody Mary there was an extra charge for that.
Our experience this am was excellent. Our server was great, as was the food.

That's great to hear. I loved that fresh mimosa. How does the menu look? any changes to the buffet?

That's great to hear. I loved that fresh mimosa. How does the menu look? any changes to the buffet?
We, too, enjoyed the mimosas and didn't think the replacement sounded good. Last I read back in mid-February, I believe, the mimosas were back AND you could get the other drink if you asked.

We, too, enjoyed the mimosas and didn't think the replacement sounded good. Last I read back in mid-February, I believe, the mimosas were back AND you could get the other drink if you asked.

good to know. We may not get there in 2 months unless some reservations open up. June had a few time slots but nothing for May right now. We have yet to take my parents here and since they're joining us at BLT in May, I really hope they get the opportunity to enjoy this.

The buffet seemed a little more sparse than a year ago December.
I remember DH and DGS really enjoying the shrimp cocktail, but there was none this time.
There was fresh made excellent sushi though! It was really tasty.

For those that have done the brunch do you think it would be bad for a solo traveler. I don't really mind dining alone and it of course would be a bonus if I got a seat with a view. Thoughts on solo dining???

For those that have done the brunch do you think it would be bad for a solo traveler. I don't really mind dining alone and it of course would be a bonus if I got a seat with a view. Thoughts on solo dining???

I would go for it. I have been to the brunch once, as a party of two, but my dining companion and I enjoyed the buffet so much that we were often each alone at the table eating as the other was at the buffet. The meal is so good I would go by myself in a minute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!