Btmrr?

mkymouse4ever

DIS Veteran
Anyone know what's happening with btmrr now? Has it completed its refurbishment? Are they going to reopen it, or hold it, or is it already open and I am really behind? I tried the search function, but no one has written about this since the dl accident / and closing for refurb..

Thanks, MKY princess:

http://wdwig.com/rehabs.htm
Here is a link to check on "Rehabs & Closures". Looks like BTMRR will be closed at the MK till November 22. Will anyone hesitate to ride? I'll ride, but I'll feel a little strange about it.

It looks GREAT. I never realized how bad it looked until they started painting it. To see the old next to the new is amazing. BTMRR was scheduled to be closed through Nov 22 all along. It is on track to be ready on or before that date. They have however stated that it will probably not open until the one in California reopens.

To answer the other question I would not hesitate one bit to ride it when it opens. It's been open for roughly 24 years with only one major incident... That is a much better track record than Interstate 4 and I still drive to work everyday :)

I never have a fear of any ride going bad. Disney’s reputation to detail is second to none. Considering the millions that come to the parks every year and the number of times the rides go everyday, it is credit to their maintenance people.
Sure I have been on rides over the years that broke down or stopped for no apparent reason, but soon were going again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter