Bubble Wand Nightmares

cynzilla

Syringomyelia.....not just a disease, but an adven
Anyone else having bubble wand nightmares? Being in an EVC the bubble wands are perfect height when children hold them to get a mouthful/eyeful/facefull. Plus they smell gross. (And I have a child so I am not a mean or crabby person)
Today I stopped and shared my feelings with CMs when I passed 3 of them by Friars Nook, all of them spraying the crowd with their bubble wands....they weren’t even selling them!!!!!

Anyone else having bubble wand nightmares? Being in an EVC the bubble wands are perfect height when children hold them to get a mouthful/eyeful/facefull. Plus they smell gross. (And I have a child so I am not a mean or crabby person)
Today I stopped and shared my feelings with CMs when I passed 3 of them by Friars Nook, all of them spraying the crowd with their bubble wands....they weren’t even selling them!!!!!

My younger daughter used to be allergic to most bubble solutions, so that would have been a nightmare for us as well. Luckily, the CMs didn't do crowd-bubbles back then. We had to avoid them when guests used them in queues, and we rarely went to her favorite show - Little Mermaid - because I'd have to swat the bubbles away and she'd sit there with her hoodie on and her legs curled up under her.

Dh & I don't like the effects of the bubble wands either, but it's a frustration issue. I hate it when they hit my camera lens, also our eye glasses. We try very hard to avoid kids that are streaming them out. Keep hoping the fascination/fad for them will go away!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!