Bubble wands?

This may sound as a silly question but I may as well as it here since maybe some of you may be able to answer!
I was thinking of buying a bubble wand for my kids (5 and 2) when we go to entertain them while waiting for parades / shows etc. I know some people dislike them and I don’t mean to get into that discussion... for those of you who like / tolerate them:
How much do they cost usually?
Where can you find them?
Are they eligible to AP discount?
And would you buy one for 2 kids to share or buy each one a separate bubble wand? I just want to avoid meltdowns and sharing may not be the best way...
Usually I be the kind of person to buy just one to teach them the importance of sharing but WDW may not be the best place for that...
Any thoughts / experiences?
Thanks! 😊
as much as I hate bubbles as i am allergic to most but you didnt want to hear about that but if you buy the wands make sure you keep the empty bottle that comes with the wand as most replacement bottles don't fit

Last edited:
I understood what she meant:).
You buy a small bottle of Dawn and maybe glycerin and pack in suitcase following TSA rules if need be.
Add water on site. Done.
Did this when camping every year because I'm much too frugal (read cheap:D) to pay for premade unless it cost a dollar or two.
Lol, it was me that completely misunderstood! That makes way more sense than what I was thinking you were thinking....When you mentioned TSA I was thinking of the flight home and I was like who would buy overpriced bubble solution to take home with them when they can just buy it cheaply once they get home 🤔 so I thought yours was a solution for the at home refill! Very clever idea to take a small bottle of dawn. Also nice to have on hand to clean cups and such.

Thanks for the kindness in your response :flower3:

In case this can help someone out, we visited the Character Warehouse on Vineland during our trip this last weekend and they had a ton of the Cinderella bubble wands for $2.99!

My kids love those things. It seems like we get them every trip. I just wanted to point out they do not hold up very well, which is why we always seem to buy them. We have tried to bring them back, but the old ones never work after a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!