Buffalo Bill’s with baby?

Baduist

Mouseketeer
Our older is about 3.5yo and we think he’ll enjoy Buffalo Bill’s, but I’m wondering if our 1.5yo who’s a bit restless should be a reason to pass...

Thoughts?

Is it possible to get out without disturbing the show or other guests if he gets too restless?

Are the tables close? Will it bother other guests? (That’s a bigger concern to us than handling in our own;))

You sit at long bench seating - obviously all facing the same direction. You wont be allocated a seat for the baby as he wont pay so he would have to squeeze in with you - Im sure you cant take pushchairs or prams in either.

Unless you are sitting at the end of a row, you won't be able to get up without disturbing others. They might have changed the rules, but when I went (some years ago) they would ask you not to get up during the show because waiters are running around serving and it could disturb the horses as well. It's a great show, so I hope you find a way to see it, I'm sure your older one will love it!

Thanks guys.

It sounds amazing. I hope we get to see it - maybe next time if not this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!