Buffet, Character, Shows, AYCTE Pricing (rev: 06/30/2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And as much as I love Chip and Dale, the Bon Voyage breakfast is the one I will choose most often now.
Well I didn't do the breakfast for the characters, or the food, well ya the food was great. But getting on Soarin two times in a row, without a fast pass was unbelievable. We walked into Epcot as the very first people in the park that day and that was a moment of pure magic I will never forget. Disney knows what is going on here. I look for them to some how, some way, add some type of surcharge, fee, something to make a buck of this advantage in the future. We were seated at the Garden Grill before 8 am.

I've never done a character meal before...I don't know much about it honestly. I'm looking to reserve a character meal for January 16, 2020 so I'm thinking it will be available soon to make a reservation online. Since it looks like you can schedule through January 6th as of now. In order to possibly make a reservation for Cinderella's Royal Table do you have to have park tickets purchased already for Magic Kingdom? Also, I know this is the most popular character meal, any advice for securing a reservation would be appreciated. Thank you!

You do not need park tickets to make dining reservations. You will need tickets by the date of dinner reservation for MK.

You can start making dining reservations at 180 days out, by phone (407) WDW-DINE at 7:00 am. Or can make the reservation online starting at 6:00 am.

Please know that the full cost of this meal, per person, will be charged to your credit card when you make reservation. This is one restaurant that the top\gratuity is included in your cost.

Try to make reservation online at exactly 6:00 am. (Meaning actually logged on, etc). If you can't get, call at 7:00 am exactly.

I saw how much the Garden Grill jumped up! We were thinking of doing a PPO to ride Soarin and meet Chip and Dale—but $52 pp is steep considering we will want to be done in 45 min... We have done the Trattoria breakfast and loved the leisurely pace...now it is decently cheaper too!

Will there be up-charges at the buffet/character meals for Christmas?

Never mind....I just read updated first post and no longer charging “seasonal” up charges...

Last edited:
The Garden Grill price is outrageous! Glad we’ve done it a few times but it is off our restaurant list now.

Can anyone who has recently gone to Garden Grill please tell me what they were charged for an adult breakfast. Am I reading this update correctly? Someone posted they paid $38 no tax included in February to 52 with tax now ? That’s crazy.

Last edited:
Can anyone who has recently gone to Garden Grill please tell me what they were charged for an adult breakfast. Am I reading this update correctly? Someone posted they paid $38 no tax included in February to 52 with tax now ? That’s crazy.
Disney is aware of the way in which to get extra "free fastpasses" to Soarin with this breakfast and now is capitalizing on it.

Do you know if the adult price was $46 or $56? Thank you!

Around $46. We were there last week and our bill for dinner party of 3 adults with AP/DVC discount and 20% tip was $153.53

Ohana on the other hand was $183.53.

I know it's not completely in the same category, but does anyone know a recent price for Chefs de France prix fixe menu? The last time we did it was a few years ago, and I'm not sure how much it might have gone up.

Does Disney post the actual prices for a given date anywhere? We just ate at Garden Grill tonight. Neither their website, nor our confirmation indicated what price would be charged for our meal.

• I've never seen the actual price for a meal at Garden Grill. I know it can change at any time. Disney's wording "subject to change at any time" . Before, we actually "keep" our character dining reservations, when paying out of pocket, I call Disney dining, giving them the date\ day and request the price.

Is the price for Biergarten lunch and dinner mixed up?
Edit: (sorry, reading through I see someone else asked)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!