Buffet, Character, Shows, AYCTE Pricing (rev: 06/30/2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

In all my hundreds of Disney trips I somehow did not know that Chef Mickeys has a brunch. Is this new? It is showing available during my July trip. Has anyone done it before and do you recommend? I would be paying out of pocket for 7 people. Is is $40 per person for the adults?

In your opinions, is Trails End worth it for 2 adults, 2 Disney adults and 1 child? We would be going the last week of August but seems like it will cost around $150 plus tip for our family. Is the food worth it?

In all my hundreds of Disney trips I somehow did not know that Chef Mickeys has a brunch. Is this new? It is showing available during my July trip. Has anyone done it before and do you recommend? I would be paying out of pocket for 7 people. Is is $40 per person for the adults?

It is relatively new within the last year or so. As to the pricing, it is open seasonally, and that $40 was the price during Christmas. Since it looks like breakfast has gone up since then and is now more expensive than $40, it's possible the brunch will be at least a little more than $40, but it might not. It will be at least $40, so that gives you a better estimate than the price range Disney gives you.

Is there really no pricing difference for lunch and dinner at Crystal Palace?

Yes, this started last year, I think around labor day. We ate there without noticing the dinner all day price and had to pay $10pp more than we had planned. The touring plans prices were wrong too at the time.

What is the price of the Narcoossee's brunch? Is it good. We want to try it next month on our trip.

Thanks for doing this thread, @TheRustyScupper :)

It greatly helped us to plan our dining $$ for our Nov. 2016 Trip.
The only time that we were charged more than expected was the CP dining pkg. on the Friday after Thanksgiving for the Biergarten.
Later I checked this thread, and saw that Disney increased the price on that very Friday!

Does Disney typically raise prices of AYCTE meals for July 4th? Also, do they honor AP discounts on July 3 and 4th? Thanks.

It is relatively new within the last year or so. As to the pricing, it is open seasonally, and that $40 was the price during Christmas. Since it looks like breakfast has gone up since then and is now more expensive than $40, it's possible the brunch will be at least a little more than $40, but it might not. It will be at least $40, so that gives you a better estimate than the price range Disney gives you.
We went on our honeymoon in 2015 in july and they had it then for $40! I can't believe it was actually cheaper than breakfast. I think its the best bet, breakfast foods with lunch foods like ribs, chicken, pasta, and salads. I give it a big thumbs up. Its also not as busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter