Build A Bear....How much?

mshrm

Mouseketeer
Im working on the budget and want to know how much an average bear costs at build a bear in DTD.

Thank you.

It depends on what kind of animal you want. They now have Mickey and Minnie at DTD. I read they were $28 apiece, but don't know if that includes costumes. The clothes are what run into money. A basic bear can run as little as $10-12, plus clothes and accessories.

I agree. The animals start at $10, and it starts adding up when you add on the clothes and accessories.
We got two cheaper-end animals there last year, with DTD exclusive clothes and accessories, and we got out of there for between $50 and $60.

We typically spent about $30 on a bear and an outfit. We dont buy shoes and other accesories. Just an animal and one outfit. It is a lot of fun, and the kids love their "friends".

Ok thanks! We were in DTD 2 years ago and the boys didnt even want to go into the store(said it was for girls) and now theyve changed their minds and cant wait to design their own bear. Go figure. :rolleyes:

mshrm said:
Ok thanks! We were in DTD 2 years ago and the boys didnt even want to go into the store(said it was for girls) and now theyve changed their minds and cant wait to design their own bear. Go figure. :rolleyes:

Definitely visit the website then. They have all-sports bears... surf gear... college clothes... etc. Plenty of selection for both boys and girls. My DDs love to visit the website and make their imaginary list of what they want when we go next March. It'll be their birthday presents.

On an aside for Canadians, the US prices are much cheaper than the Canadian prices at our stores. They haven't taken into consideration our high dollar and have instead marked everything up 35%! Much better to wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter