Bunco Game - PCC 5.0

mdvlprof

DIS Veteran
Bunco Game - PCC 5.0

12/03 - Grand Cayman - 3:00-5:-00
Keys Lounge

Since this is an official DU event, you will need your DU credentials.

Names of participants will go here.

mdvlprof
parrotheadlois
wdwscout
Disney Enabler
Mary Jo
anonymousegirl
Yvet and her Dutch-speaking dice :)
sbenemerito
pkrayn
Vieragirl
NejTheLion

super easy to learn.

It's as much a social activity as it is a game. If you like Yahtzee, you'll like Bunco, too.

I will be happy to talk to whoever has volunteered to chair this since I organized it last time. Feel free to contact me.

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

I will be happy to talk to whoever has volunteered to chair this since I organized it last time. Feel free to contact me.

Thanks Carol.
I'm sure I'll feel swamped later, and will want advice on organizing it all, but right now, it's still ok.

Me me me i want to win with my Dutch speaking (and hearing) dice!!!

I still have my mint in box Bunco game complete with bell. Greg will see that I bring and know where it is (and then he'll go to breakfast with John). I'd NEVER be able to explain the game - but for those who asked, it really is easy to play. :thumbsup2 Especially in Dutch :good vibes

I still have my mint in box Bunco game complete with bell. Greg will see that I bring and know where it is (and then he'll go to breakfast with John). I'd NEVER be able to explain the game - but for those who asked, it really is easy to play. :thumbsup2 Especially in Dutch :good vibes

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Would you bring it, please? Saves me having to buy one.

I'll pick up extra pencils, pads, and I have extra dice I can bring.

Now, we just wait to see what DCL gives DU for time/space.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!