Bunk Beds?

disneymomto5

DIS Veteran
I've been looking at some of the options on the Oasis class ships and can't seem to figure this out from their website. Normally we book an inside room on DCL (can't afford anything else), but it's fine because we don't spend much time in the room and they have bunk beds for my 2 kids. On the RCCL ship, it looks like a king bed and a queen pull out bed (which won't work for my 2 kids). Does any of the rooms have bunk beds or pull down beds similar to Disney ships?

I've been looking at some of the options on the Oasis class ships and can't seem to figure this out from their website. Normally we book an inside room on DCL (can't afford anything else), but it's fine because we don't spend much time in the room and they have bunk beds for my 2 kids. On the RCCL ship, it looks like a king bed and a queen pull out bed (which won't work for my 2 kids). Does any of the rooms have bunk beds or pull down beds similar to Disney ships?

If you can pull up or look at a deck plan on this ship you will notice that some of the rooms have symbols. The symbols will tell you what kind of bedding is in that particular room. The little triangle that you see indicates that these rooms have a pull-out sofa. That seems to be the only thing available in the inside rooms for 4 guests.

There are some balcony rooms that have the bunk.

We recently returned from a family panoramic view room on the Navigator. It is at the front of the ship and had a room with 2 bunks. I don't believe that Oasis has this room category. It looks like the family interior rooms have a bunk room. I am not sure they will allow you to book if you only have a family of 4 as it accommodates 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter