Bunk for only 3 people in the room?

susanv

Mouseketeer
Good morning. Planning for future cruise, and I have a question. We have a family of six, so we always need two rooms. If we split into 3 and 3 will the stateroom attendants still let us use the top bunks? I have two children who have always wanted to sleep on the top bunks, but we have always split 3 per room with connecting rooms and never thought to ask. Thanks.

Yes!! We're a family of 6 as well and always are split between two rooms. On one of the cruises the attendant put the bunks down even though we technically didn't need it and ever since we always request they do it for the kids - they love it! We even once had an attendant change the pillow cases and use "girl" ones for the girls and "boy" Disney themed ones for the boys.

Some rooms that sleep 3 don't have the bunks. If the room can sleep 4, it will likely have a bunk. Yes, you can ask the stateroom attendant to set up the bunks for the kids.

This. We had connecting rooms with our in-laws and they had a top bunk and our room did not. Our room was only two people and theirs was three. My SIL (16 at the time) slept on the bunk.

We are a family of 3 and my DS8 couldn’t decided where he wanted to sleep - our attendant was great and set up both so that he could decide on the first night. He decided on the bunk and she was great about setting that up for him for the other nights. 😊

We did that when both our kids wanted the bunk. We had two connecting rooms and each got the top. DH and I each got a bed to ourselves, which was nice, too. They ask you what beds you want made up when you get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!