Bus route for Saratoga Springs

goofy4wdw2

DIS Veteran
What is the bus route/order of the stops at SSR? I am mainly curious for getting around the resort if we end up on one end. Also curious the best way to transfer to other resorts from SSR (other than OKW and Port Orleans via boat). Thank you!

It goes Grandstand, Carousel, Paddock, Congress Park then Springs. If you want to go to another resort take a bus or walk or take boat to Disney Springs, but those buses start at a certain time I think around 10:00- 12:00 or so.

5 stops

1.Grandstand
2.Carousel
3. Paddock
4.Congress Park
5. The Springs

The theme park buses all follow this order-I think (but am not positive) that the Disney Springs Bus stops at the springs stop first and then follows that same order. I haven’t stayed there in a few years and I know at one point they had a internal shuttle separate from the Disney springs bus. This still exists to service the tree house villas bringing them to and from the treehouses to the springs stop but I’m not sure if it also services the other 4 stops.

As for getting to other resorts your best bet for free transportation to any any non park resorts would be to walk, take the bus, or boat to Disney springs then transfer to the bus there to your desired resort. If you are headed to a crescent lake resort or MK resort you could take the bus to DHS or MK and then walk/take transportation (boat/monorail) to those resorts.
If you don’t mind spending $ Minnie Vans, Lyft, or Uber would be the quickest option.

The Disney Springs bus stops at the Springs Bus Stop twice. It stops there first before going to the Grandstand stop then again before it exits the resort.

Unless it's been changed, the Disney Springs bus route is:
Congress Park
The Springs
The Grandstand
The Carousel
The Paddock
Disney Springs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter