Bus Stop Etiquette Question

Here a little trick I like to do. If I come to the stop and family is waiting I go head ask which Park are you waiting. If they say the same as me I then say Well we all getting on the bus together that will break out laugh and anyone coming after us. I will say if you waiting for the MK bus or which ever park we are too so you are next in line. Now there has been a time when I did have check a line cutter because it was HOT one bus already passed packed to a tee ain't NO WAY was going to let this dude & family jump in front of me. I kindly said EXCUSE me WE was waiting which meant my family and other families his family was the last to get on after my talk....
Yeah, way to much work. And unless you are standing at the curb you are not in any line. So it is pretty presumptuous to make yourself any kind of line police. I'd think you were unhinged and get on the bus anyway.
Not to mention, I don't pay attention to everyone else and play bus monitor as everyone walks up. What if 2 families come up at once heading to the same park. Do you make them play rock/paper/scissors? Arm wrestle? Just how to do figure out who's next?

Our last 3 trips we have stayed value so the lines are easily formed. During that time I have started needing a scooter because of my knees. I can walk but not all day or even a few hours. This trip my 2 year old grandson will be in an adaptive stroller. We will be staying at a moderate resort this time and I don't know where/how medical devices board at the moderates. Any suggestions?

Our last 3 trips we have stayed value so the lines are easily formed. During that time I have started needing a scooter because of my knees. I can walk but not all day or even a few hours. This trip my 2 year old grandson will be in an adaptive stroller. We will be staying at a moderate resort this time and I don't know where/how medical devices board at the moderates. Any suggestions?
They have a spot for ECV on the ground at the stops

Another reason why I hate Disney busses - It is a free for all at the Deluxe resorts. I don't really care when I get on a bus - if a family of 4 shows up after me but somehow manages to get in front of me once the line actually forms (usually when the bus is pulling in and we can see what park it is going to) It doesn't bother me. If it means I don't get a seat and have to stand - big deal. Of course, if it means I have to wait for the next bus (which I don't believe has ever happened going from resort to park) then I guess it would annoy me. There's no hurry though, we are all going to the same place and will get there at the same time but whatever. As far as who gets to sit and who doesn't, I have come to terms with the fact that no matter what, someone, somewhere will be offended by my actions and you can't please everyone. Sometimes I find it's easier to just stand if the bus (may) be full. Of course, I do think the people standing should be the first OFF the bus, for obvious reasons but sometimes even that can be an issue.

I'll tell you one thing though, I certainly don't watch and keep track of who was there first, second and third - I'm too busy thinking about what I want to do once I get to wherever i'm going to care.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!