Bus times now available in My Disney Experience!

Excellent new feature. You can also upgrade to an AP on the app (although I can't seem to find this feature) and it has a new interface.

Last edited:
While I really hope this works as planned I'm skeptical, will be looking forward to seeing people's experiences with the estimated times and the actuals.

If it works pretty well it would be a huge deciding factor on whether we're grabbing an Uber/Lyft/MinnieVan, or Bus when leaving the room in the morning.

While I really hope this works as planned I'm skeptical, will be looking forward to seeing people's experiences with the estimated times and the actuals.

If it works pretty well it would be a huge deciding factor on whether we're grabbing an Uber/Lyft/MinnieVan, or Bus when leaving the room in the morning.
I think it is important to keep in mind that the times really are dynamic. You see complaints all the time from folks saying the board said 10minutes then changed to 12 minutes etc etc etc. could be a traffic tie up. Could be extra ECVs to load etc. it is dynamic

Looking in the app and I checked to make sure I had the most recent update and can't find it. Can anyone tell me where in the app this is located?

Where is the Bus times located in the new app. I downloaded it and got the new format. where does it said the bus time?

Edit: I guess I posted too late thanks erionm

Thank you! We are going later this summer and I will look forward to finding it then when we are there.

I think it is important to keep in mind that the times really are dynamic. You see complaints all the time from folks saying the board said 10minutes then changed to 12 minutes etc etc etc. could be a traffic tie up. Could be extra ECVs to load etc. it is dynamic

At least if you in the room at 12:15, you know you won't make the 12:16 bus even if it is delayed by 4 or 5 mins.

Well, some might, but not us.

I'd rather know it's 12:15 and the next bus is due at 12 :24. Time enough for us to get to bus stop without running. I hate it when you are juuuuussst close enough to read the bus pulling away is the one you wanted.

I'm so excited this is finally live! I'm also really interested to see what people's experience with this is. With the boards changing constantly it will be interesting for sure. Hopefully the information that is given on the board will coincide with what is in the app and consequently will be updated at the same time.

Can't wait to use this feature when we are there in November. We have horrible timing and without fail come into view of the bus station as a bus to wherever we are going is leaving :cool:

So great to hear about this update. On our trip earlier this month, I had mentioned to my husband that it would be great if bus times would be listed either on a tv channel or the app. Looking forward to using the feature on our next trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter