• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Bus transportation at Wilderness Lodge?

ANGRebel

Mouseketeer
How is the bus transportation at WL? Are the busses shared with other resorts? If so, which ones? And what is the order of the bus stops with shared resorts?

Thanks in advance for any information!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Not any better or worse than other resorts IMO, plus you can take a boat if you want to.

I wouldn't change my resort choice because of a bus, today it may have little wait, tomorrow it could break down with me on it! :goodvibes

:earsboy: Bill

Not any better or worse than other resorts IMO, plus you can take a boat if you want to.

I wouldn't change my resort choice because of a bus, today it may have little wait, tomorrow it could break down with me on it! :goodvibes

:earsboy: Bill

Thanks, does WL share bus service with all the monorail resorts?

Bus sharing can switch around a bit but for DHS and AK they can share buses with GF and/or Poly. Epcot is usually shared with FW. And there is a direct bus to MK if you didn't want to take the boat.

Bus sharing can switch around a bit but for DHS and AK they can share buses with GF and/or Poly. Epcot is usually shared with FW. And there is a direct bus to MK if you didn't want to take the boat.

Great! Thanks for the info!

And another plus is the bus stop is right by the DVC building. Very close and has a covered walk way to the villas and lodge so if it's raining you stay dry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter