Busses from parks to Holiday Inn

smilingmouse

<font color=CC00FF>Eeyore's Girl ~ <font color=gre
Does anyone knthe w how late the shuttlebusses will run from the parks/disney village and the Holiday Inn in Jan. 2005?? I know the parks will be open from 1000-2000, but I can't find any info about Disney Village/bus hours....

TIA!

The bus runs until the early hours of the morning to cater for the clubs and bars in the Disney Village.

Ian

Lat time we were there in June we stayed at the Kyriad and the buses all stopped before midnight. I would give the hotel a ring and ask them. You can walk it but it takes about 20-30 mins. (longer if you wander off to the wrong hotel altogether because you are too busy dancing to the distant sounds of the latino festival of course :hyper: )

Thanks!!!!!! I am going into Paris, so I was hoping that they would rum past 10pm.....As long as thery do, I'm happy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter