But Did You Die? A December 2019 TR *COMPLETE 12/13*

I love Cape May Cafe breakfast- glad you all enjoyed it!
Actually reading your TR is what made want to book it, so thanks.

I'm sorry N couldnt get on FOP :( But at least he wasnt too upset to spend some quality time with grandpa!
Extra grandpa time is always the best.

Cape May breakfast looks yummy- I've only ever done dinner, which I loved!
It is definitely worth checking out.

Oh wow- poor N. Glad he handled it well- and that it worked well for the others to ride!
It never would have worked if we didn't have grandparents around, definite perks to traveling with the grandparents.

Cape May was always one of our favorite character breakfasts- the buffet did have a ton of choices! I hope it'll come back to us someday somehow.
Me too, I love the Disney buffets, can't wait to have them back,

Oh no poor N :( :( ! I'm glad he took it well though!
Thank goodness for traveling with my parents.

Disney Magic

I loved all the holiday decorations in Africa.

Our next FP was for the Safari. We had probably the best safari ever. It was the most animals we have ever seen.

This giraffe actually walked up to our vehicle, so close I could have touched it.

The elephants were actually sparring with each other, though you can’t see in the picture.

I am starting to think midday safaris are were it’s at. Our last two have been afternoon and our best ones.

We did another Wilderness Explorer stop near the exit of the ride. We spent some time wandering Harambe. My SIL spent a year in Africa on a mission, so she really loves this area.

We needed to get on the other side of the park for our last FP. But we took it slow, just taking in the sights.

The boys did another Wilderness Explorer stop in Asia.

We saw Kevin, she was having a hard time crossing the bridge from Discovery Island into Asia.

We were headed into Dinoland

We saw Scrooge McDuck meeting with Launch Pad and we decided to get in line. Joe enjoyed a Mickey bar while we waited.

Over the summer my dad had bought a Scrooge McDuck painting, and we learned that he is my dad’s favorite character. He loves his no nonsense attitude and frugalness. So I had joked that I would make him meet Scrooge McDuck. My dad is very serious, I don’t even think he was acted like a kid when he was a kid, so I never in a million year thought he would actually do it. First my kids went up to say hello.

My brother and SIL went next, and sure enough my dad my dad went up too. My dad gave him a hug and told him he was his inspiration, The blurry picture I captured is by far my favorite picture of my dad ever.

This here is Disney magic. My dad meeting a Disney character has got to be one of the highlights of the whole trip.

I loved all the Christmas lights, too bad we never got to see them at night.

Our FP was for Dinosaur.

N was too scared to get back on it, so my dad offered to take him to do something else.

Meanwhile, we were going to Get That Dino!

Is there a dino chasing us?

Even though we hadn’t been at Animal Kingdom long, it was time to head out. On the way out, we said a final goodbye to the Merry Menagerie.

Last edited:
Sounds like a nice time exploring AK! And your dad looks so happy and childlike meeting Scrooge McDuck- a sweet memory you won't forget!

Love the picture of your Dad with Scrooge McDuck! I just love Animal Kingdom- such a different feel than the rest of the parks.

Okay so I have avoiding ending this TR. The trip didn't end super great, and I am not too keen on reliving it. I want my TRs to be fun and informational, and a way for me to look back on fond memories, and this trip didn't end that way. But my type-A personality can’t let this chapter be unwritten either. So I am going to just do a post dump of our finals day at WDW. The following day is the worst, but I have to finish up the current day first. If anything maybe you can use this as a guide of what not to do. Anyway, here we go…

It’s Balding Rey

We left the others to head back to the resort via Uber to meet up with my mom and the baby. While my family hopped a bus directly to the Hollywood Studios. We did a quick costume change there.

We had gotten a FP for Star Tours, so we rode while we waited for the others.

In the Star Tour dump shop, J spotted a porg you can wear, similar to C’s Christmas Groot. Since we were nearing the end of the trip, I waived the 24 hour rule and let him buy it.

He lost the magnetic bottom before the end of the night:rolleyes2.

We had a dining reservation at Hollywood and Vine. I couldn’t get one for all 10 of us, so I had to book 2 parties of 5. Well our reservation times rolls around, and to no one surprise they weren’t even in the park. My dad told us to go ahead and check in for our reservation, which dashed any notion of us sitting near each other. We were seated fairly quickly and started seeing characters right away.

I ordered myself a Captain’s Mai Tai.

How dapper does Mickey look in his Christmas outfit?

We already had a round of food and saw two characters before the rest of my family got sat. They weren’t super close to us, but I could see when characters came by, so I rushed over to see my niece meet them.

She did not care for them. If they looked at her or touched her, she would just put her head down on the table. She was fine with face characters, but she did not like the furry ones. It was interesting because when N was a baby, he loved the furry characters, but did the same thing with face characters.

Head down, you can’t see me now.

Next we had Daisy

Mickey made is way to Mikayla, she did not like him.

I forgot, N had also purchased a blind of Star Wars characters an gotten Rey. He was playing with them at dinner, and I had to take a picture of the balding Rey:rotfl2:.

Finally we had Donald Duck.

Meanwhile Mikayla was meeting Daisy.

We finished up dinner at the same time. We all went over to meet Goofy, and probably had the best character interaction of the trip. Goofy took J’s porg off his shoulder and tried to eat it. They reasoned that since J hadn’t named him yet, it was okay to eat.

After saving the porg, we all got our picture with Goofy.

Then it was Mikayla’s turn. She didn’t seem to mind him too much.

Then Goofy accidentally hit her. Then she was more cautious.

My SIL wasn’t feeling well, they had taken the boat over and it made he fee ill. So split up once again; My dad, SIL, Mikayla, and C went somewhere and did something.

Meanwhile, the rest of us had our sights set on MF:SR. I think the wait said 45 minutes, but my brother loves Star Wars, so we thought it was worth it. On the way I purchased the ridiculously overpriced drinks.

But look how cool they are, worth it.

Some stormtroopers came out while we were in line and they were curious why James would have a porg for a pet.

They were also selling drinks in line, so we bought more overpriced drinks for those who saw ours and were now thirsty.

The was the first time we really had time to check out the queue, although its hard to take pictures since it is so dark.

Joe and David loved checking out all the little details in the queue.

The wait didn’t seem that bad, but we were just chatting the whole time, so it went by fast.

After the ride, it was so strange because I feel like we didn’t do anything different in the queue, yet somehow we had to take an elevator down to the exit. I have no idea how we even got up, and this was the only time out of 4 rides, we had to take an elevator after. The other half of our party had secured our seats for Fantasmic, we had done the dining package, so we made our way over there. We loved all the decorations around HS, David and I both commented on how they reminded us of the decorations my grandma used to have.

Meanwhile, Mikayla was seeing “snow” for the first time.

My dad, had actually gotten us some great seats for the show. Its funny because we’ve gotten the dining package 2 other times, and made plans to see the show a bunch of other times, but this would be my family’s first time seeing it. Actually I have seen it with my OG family when they took me in 2001, and we’ve all seen the Disneyland version, but we never see it at WDW. There have been so many little things that have caused us to miss it. But the main thing is, we just don’t care that much. We would much rather be trying to get on a final ride or meet some characters while the waits are low. I think it’s because it's far away, and you have to get there so early. It’s just not as convenient as some of the other nighttime shows. But this time, we were doing it darn it.

So what did we think after finally seeing at after so many trips???

It’s okay. I just don’t think its worth all the effort. And I really think it needs to be updated. Even though it was a one and done for us, I am glad we did it. It’s kind of sad because the nighttime shows used to be some of my favorite entertainment and must do’s. But slowly as each park has added these new shows, I just don’t think they’re that great. At least on the bright side, it leaves more time for rides while everyone else sees the shows.

We had planned to see Jingle Bell Jingle Bam, but after lackluster reviews on that one, we just decided to head out. We had another early morning ahead of us and we needed sleep. We spent a little bit of time watching the sunset greetings though.

We decided to take the Skyliner since the boat made my SIL sick.

I don’t know if its faster than the boat, but it sure is more fun. Everyone commented how efficient and fast the gondolas are. Since we were in separate cabins, I texted them to remind them not to get off at Riveria, and it autocorrected to Roberta. Oops, they got the message though since we saw them back at Epcot.

We walked back to YC and bid each other goodnight. We all agreed to leave the hotel at 5am the next morning, how many would actually make it though?

I have a Bad Feeling About This

It was another attempt to ride Rise of the Resistance and I was up at 4:00. Weirdly enough when I got up Joe and C were already up. Apparently C had puked in the middle of the night all over his trundle bed. Joe was very proud of himself for cleaning it all up and taking care of C without having to wake me. I was thankful.

I asked C if he was even up to going to the park. It’s very hard to tell with C, he pukes a lot. Sometimes it’s a bug. Sometimes he just pukes for no apparent reason, but he’s not actually sick. He felt fine to go and he didn’t have a fever so I proceeded to get ready, as per our plan. I texted the heads of the other families. Mom and dad were ready to go. David wasn’t coming.

We got everyone up and out the door. Like the last time, they had all slept in their clothes, and we kept N asleep by just plopping him in the stroller. We met up with my mom and dad and headed out to walk to DHS. My mom informed me that she didn’t think she would be able to make the walk, plus it was starting to rain. We agreed to let C and J take and Uber with my mom and dad, while Joe and I walked with N.

Pretty soon into our walk I realized this was not going to be like the first morning. On that first morning we didn’t see a soul until we got to the entrance of DHS, this morning there were people coming out all over the place and joining us on the walkway. I felt like I had to practically run to keep our starting position, it was very stressful.

Now we had left 15 minutes later than the previous attempt, so I wasn’t expecting to be in the same spot, but it was super crowded when we got there. They had already let people through bag check and the crowd was all the way past the ticket booths by about 5 people deep. The people were filing in and I was just hoping that my parents got there soon. They actually weren’t far behind me, but by the time they got there is was already wall to wall people and they couldn’t get up to us, so they were another 8-10 people back from us.

And then it was time for the eternal wait. This morning was much less fun than the previous morning. People were crankier, including myself. The worst part about it though was my anxiety. My biggest trigger for anxiety is being stuck in a crowd of people with no escape. Being trapped there I could feel the panic rising, which just caused me to get more anxious about having a panic attack in front of all those people. Thankfully, Joe could see how I was and did his best to calm me. If it hadn’t been for the stroller keeping a physical barrier between me and others, I don’t think I would have made it.

Even though I was able to stave off the worst effects of a panic attack, my body was on high alert due to all the adrenaline and I felt so on edge. They didn’t start letting people in until 6:15 that morning, and once we were through, we still had to wait for my parents and the boys to get through the gate. We got boarding group 37, which isn’t too terrible considering how far back we were. We followed the crowd back to Toy Story Land, and the wait for Slinky was already a posted 45 minutes. N was still asleep despite the commotion, so I went with C and J in line. Everyone else sat out. The rain had thankfully held off, but the sky was being lit with lightening, and we weren’t sure we’d be able to ride.

Sure enough, after 10 minutes in line, they made the announcement. I looked at that trusty radar, and a huge system was about to move in. We got out of line, and met back up with the others. We didn’t even make it over to them before the rain came pelting down. Let me tell you, if there’s a thunderstorm, you do not want to be in Toy Storyland. There is no where to take cover, and you have to walk through the downpour to find anywhere. My parents had found a bench under an umbrella, but even that wasn’t doing much good. They were happy enough to stay with a sleeping N, while Joe and I took the boys on TSM.

The wait was 20 minutes, but at least we were dry. Joe and I rode together, he beat me as he always does.

While we were on the ride N had woken up.

The rain had slowed to a drizzle, but all the waits were super long, and I was not really feeling being in the park anymore. We left Joe and C, to go do some more exploring in GE, while the rest of went back to the hotel. The boys went with my parents to get breakfast, while I did everyone's favorite vacation task, packing to leave. Honestly, after a week of constant socialization, I was ready for an hour to myself.

After our short break we gathered everyone together, and walked out to the boat dock.

I had actually gotten a notification that our boarding group was called while we waited for the boat, it was 9:45. We had a nice ride over to Hollywood, luckily SIL remembered her seabands so she didn’t get sick. We went straight back to GE for Rise. My dad gave his boarding pass to my brother, since he is more of a Star Wars fan, and we got in line.

Built in seats!

Were in the queue 15 minutes before we got to the pre-show.

Joe and David were very intrigued by this trick.

J posing with his X-wing.

We were then loaded on the transport.

My favorite part of the attraction, the hangar.

The transport you come in on, the guys were trying to figure out this trick too

We were sorted into our groups, but I noticed we seemed to be taking a long time to go into the interrogation room. While we waited I could see this 9 day old attraction was already getting scuffed up.

We saw three managerial CMs come through a door at the end of the corridor and a maintenance CM.

Sure enough, we were soon being led into a backstage area and led out of the queue. The thing that was frustrating about this, was the people that had been sorted into groups were the only people who had to leave. Everyone else got to stay in the queue. I know that they bring out the characters and sometime even food and water, so as silly as it sounds I wanted to stay and wait. But we were given a paper FP to return when the ride was back up and running.

It was time for our Slinky Dog FP, so we walked back to TSL

My dad was going to sit out with N and Mikayla. I had gotten into a little tiff with my SIL, and I was pretty much done at this point. The tension had been building over the last couple of days between her and I. We typically get along great, but her perpetual lateness on the trip, combined with her other quirks were on my last nerve. It didn’t help that I was still on edge from the morning and had very little sleep. We still got in line but I used C as my buffer, and basically just tried to stay away from everyone.

Jedi and Sith

So up until this point I had been trying to just get along with everyone for my mom's sake. She really wanted us all to have a nice vacation together, so even though I had continuedly felt slighted and even taken advantage of during the course of the trip, I just kept my mouth closed to keep the peace. I forgot to mention it, but earlier when Joe had stayed behind with C, they had signed everyone for Jedi training Academy. It was getting close to our time, and I figure my parents would want to see the boys in the show. But my SIL and brother had no interest, so my parents decided to go with them and miss the JTA. I was fuming at this point. On top of that fact that they had no respect for my time by continually being late to everything, there was a constant push and pull on my parents because we couldn't get on the same page. This ended up with my parents going with them almost every time and my kids being slighted. I felt it was either go with everyone where we would have spent much of the time standing around waiting for my brother's family to get their stuff together or go off on our own where we could have more fun, but miss our time with the grandparents. Needless to say I had enough. So we went off to get the boys set up with JTA and everyone else met characters.

Meanwhile the boys were learning how to become Jedi.

C

J

N

They got to fight Kylo Ren for the first time, which was fun. The boys were so excited after JTA, it is always one of their highlights from our trips. We had a resveration for the Cantina, but we told the others to go without us. We had already done it and I still needed time away from them.

I guess they got the beer flight

While they were in the Cantina, we got some pizza at Pizza Rizzos. We have never eaten here, and we really enjoyed it. I like that there was so much seating, especially for families of 5 or more. It was so nice not to have to fight to find seating. I was still not feeling the best, but I think the break from the others really did me some good.

We met back up in GE. My dad had wanted to buy everyone a souvenir for the trip. The natural place to start for my boys was at the marketplace in GE.

J got a wooden tie fighter and Han Solo’s dice. N went with some sith robes and first order dolls.

Next we went into Dok Onkar’s. If you’re a Star Wars person, you need to check out this place. It was super crowded in there, but if I had taken the time, I bet I could have found tons of easter eggs.

Awesome artwork at the entrance.

Dok Onkar

Jedi temple Guard Mask

There was a CM giving demonstration on holocrons, which C watched. He was deciding between a Jedi or a Sith holocron.

He ended up with a Jedi one.

We also used this time to get our only family picture for the trip.

Then we got some of each family.

Say No to Roberta

We were almost done for the day, but we still had our anytime FP for Rise.

We were able to go straight to the preshow with the FP.

Transport off Batuu

This was my first time with such a good view of Bek, and for the first time I could see that Nien Nunb was actually on the transport as well.

One more time into the hangar.

N was confused which side he was on, and tried to use the force on the First Order officer.

The Resistance is here to rescue us.

We were in the back vehicle at loading this time, the first time we were in the front vehicle. We learned that the experience is slightly different when you are in different cars. The biggest difference is the AT-AT scene. In the front car you are lifted up and face the front of the At-AT. In the back, you go up and are facing the side.

I was still blown away by this ride. It was nice that my mom and brother were too. After the ride, Joe and I went in hunt of a souvenir that my dad could get us. I was desperate to get that Rise of Skywalker spirit jersey, but they didn’t sell it anywhere at DHS. My dad was so cute, trying to help me pick something out, but I didn’t want to get something just to get it. Joe and I both left empty handed. We had officially stayed way longer at DHS than we had planned, and we needed to get back to the hotel.

We decided to take the Skyliner back for fun.

It was a good plan at the time, until we got to CBR. The line was so long it spilled out of the queue and wrapped around the entire platform and ramp area. The line moved really fast, but it was still a little bit of a wait. My parents were teasing me over my autocorrect from the night before and told me to remember to say no to Roberta, as in don’t get off at the Riviera.

We basically only had time to get ready for dinner and then head back out.

Our final dinner on the trip was to celebrate my mom. She had just had a milestone birthday, 50 a few weeks before, and we were ready to celebrate her. We chose Yachstman for the occasion.

She even got her own menu.

We really had a feast, everyone got steaks I believe. We also shared some sides and the drinks were flowing, we really had an amazing dinner. Every food item we tried was amazing, and everyone walked away stuffed and happy.

After dinner, my family went back to the room to relax. It has been a long day and we still had a lot of packing to do. Everyone else went to Epcot to explore the World Showcase. Our evening consisted of watching TV and packing everything up. I ended up falling asleep first, which is probably the first time that has every happened.

I was certainly not my finest day and I hated that I allowed other people's actions affect me. But at the end of the day, I am only human and it is what it is. Since this trip, my SIL and I have sat down and hashed out our problems. Our problems stemmed from way before the trip and this trip just brought it all up again. All that to say, if your traveling with a group know your limits of what you can do together and spend time apart if necessary. Also, don't travel with people you don't get along with or everyone will be miserable. We're supposed to go on another family trip this summer, hopefully we have learned our lessons🤞.

Night Walker

Even though I had gone to bed early, I did not have a peaceful sleep. Around 4 o’clock in the morning, I was awoken by knocking on the door. I assumed it was a mistake and tried to get back to sleep. A few minutes later, more knocking. So I get up, can’t see because my contacts are out but I see a little brown blob through the peep hole. In my half-asleep, blurry eyed mind, I thought why is a CM at my door at this hour? Well I open the door, and there is J crying on the other side. He was completely out of it, sleeping walking the halls of Yacht Club!! I tried to question him, but he literally had no idea what was going on. I got him back to bed, but I was shaken. Since I had fallen asleep first, I forgot to remind Joe to deadbolt the door. Apparently, J is a sleepwalker, which we had assumed before but was now confirmed. He had woken up and tried to get to my parents room in the middle of the night but they didn’t answer, so then he tried to get back to us and thank God he did. It was a very scary incident, but hopefully a one time thing, as we’ve learned our lesson.

We finished packing up and then took our bags to be held at bell services. We took the bus over to MK and the monorail over to the Contemporary. We were supposed to be meeting everyone else for breakfast, and I’m sure you’d be shocked to know they were running late. We took the extra time to check out the CR gingerbread display.

Once we met up with everyone we checked in for our Chef Mickey’s reservation

Every family got their picture.

And a group shot

We had to wait a bit and my other family members were stressing about getting back in time for their magical express time. Once we were seated, we jut tried to enjoy our last meal together.

Mikayla was still shy around the characters.

Not my kids though

Goofy was funny, he sat down in C’s chair and pretended to eat his breakfast.

Breakfast was delicious as always. We love having Chef Mickey’s as our final meal of every trip. It is always such a nice way to cap it off. We settled up and jumped on a very crowded monorail over to the Grand Floridian.

Even though the others were running behind to catch ME, they wanted to see the Gingerbread House. They were trying to call a Minnie Van so they could get back the YC easier.

None of us took too long to check it out. It is so cool but, it was crowded and we all had places to be. My little family said goodbye to the others, and we got back on the monorail for one last ride.

Final Hours at Magic Kingdom

C hadn’t realized we would be going to the park one last time, so he had packed his magic band away. We had to wait in line at Guest Relations to try and get him a card. The line was long and our FP window for SDMT was slowly ticking away. We made it in and basically ran to SDMT and made it with just under a minute left of our grace period.

The boys just love this ride, so I am glad we made it in time to ride one last time. We had our next FP ready to use over at HM.

Can you tell it’s the end of a nine day trip.🤪

Before our final FP of the day, I had to stop at the prettiest bathrooms ever.

We spied Peter Pan out and about, one of the few remaining non-rare characters we haven’t met. It wasn’t an official M&G, but he did make sure to tell our boys to never grow up.

We still hadn’t done Philharmagic and that had to be remedied.

We still had some time before our FP, and C was begging to go on Carousel of Progress. This kid loves his Walt Disney history.

Sadly it was time for our final FP of the trip.

We couldn’t end the trip without one last ride on the Peoplemover though.

And just as quickly as it began, our trip was coming to a close. We heavy feet and hearts we made our way out of the Magic Kingdom.

Joe stopped at the popcorn stand to grab some treats for us to eat.

We got the bus back to YC and collected our bags. The boys enjoyed some last minute Mickey cartoons.

We explored the lobby, because there’s no time like the last few minutes of your trip to do that.

We boarded the ME and N promptly feel asleep.

The ride went smoothly and soon we were back at MCO.

Goodbye Orlando!

Despite some challenges traveling with others, it really was an amazing vacation. We loved the Yacht Club, being able to walk to Epcot was the best. OF course we loved Stormalong Bay and wish we could have spent more time there. Visiting during the holidays was everything I hoped it would be, hopefully one day we can get back during that time frame. Finally, I’ll just give some advice on traveling in a group. We had talked about our plans and expectations. It was really important to my mom that we do as much together as possible, even though I knew that wouldn’t work, I did my best. Unless you are traveling with companions that have the same interests and vacation style as you, I would stick with meals and maybe a few rides together. Overall though we had magical time, and I can’t wait to go back.

Thanks for reading!

OMG, the sleepwalking! 3 of my 4 kids have/do sleepwalk. One of my twins tried opening a hotel door when she was 3 years old, and her twin did the same thing once when she was 10. I can't imagine how scared your little guy must've been!

Your night at DHS and dinner at Hollywood & Vine sounded good!

I'm sorry the next morning was stressful :( And that tensions were starting to build. All those things would bother me too! I'm glad you guys worked things out.

Omg how scary that J was sleepwalking! I'm glad it turned out ok!

Sounds like some fun final hours at MK!

Thank you for sharing!!

OMG, the sleepwalking! 3 of my 4 kids have/do sleepwalk. One of my twins tried opening a hotel door when she was 3 years old, and her twin did the same thing once when she was 10. I can't imagine how scared your little guy must've been!

It was such a scary situation, we learned our lesson though. Now we put something in front of the door so even if he unlocks the door, he likely won't get out.

Your night at DHS and dinner at Hollywood & Vine sounded good!

I'm sorry the next morning was stressful :( And that tensions were starting to build. All those things would bother me too! I'm glad you guys worked things out.

Omg how scary that J was sleepwalking! I'm glad it turned out ok!

Sounds like some fun final hours at MK!

Thank you for sharing!!
Thanks for reading!

Thanks for the wrap up. I'm sorry the end of the trip wasn't all rainbows. My sister and I have gotten in similar tiffs, and my mom tends to Always take her side... I much prefer traveling with my little family...

Really enjoyed following along on your Christmas trip! Early Dec. is my favorite time to go. Your advice about traveling with a group is spot on. I'm glad you had good times mixed in with some not so good. Thanks for finishing your TR!

Thanks for the wrap up. I'm sorry the end of the trip wasn't all rainbows. My sister and I have gotten in similar tiffs, and my mom tends to Always take her side... I much prefer traveling with my little family...
Same, my family has our own grove and it works for us.

Really enjoyed following along on your Christmas trip! Early Dec. is my favorite time to go. Your advice about traveling with a group is spot on. I'm glad you had good times mixed in with some not so good. Thanks for finishing your TR!
Thanks so much for reading!

We got endless cold rain on our HS day last December too. The crowds to line up in the rain for RoTR were intense in the morning and I could see how they could trigger an anxiety attack. My youngest was fine because he was in his stroller, and I kept my eldest feeling OK by plying him with leftover pastries from our BoG breakfast the previous day, and showing him the app we would use to get a boarding pass. We stayed in the park the whole day, with breaks for lunch and for Ogas Cantina. By the time we were finally seated for dinner at H&V, I asked for a glass of wine and a cup of hot tea at the same time! It was still a cold drizzle when we left, and needless to say, we did NOT stick around for Jingle Bell Jingle Bam! We did have an awesome day though. Rode the new Star Wars rides and Slinky Dog for the first time, built droids, my eldest did JTA and was picked as the rebel spy in Star Tours!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!