Butterbeer

Bummer. We wanted to bring some back for the teacher who is the head of the Harry Potter club at my daughter's school. We'll have to look for another gift.

Bummer. We wanted to bring some back for the teacher who is the head of the Harry Potter club at my daughter's school. We'll have to look for another gift.

Buy some in a souvenir cup and drink it for them. Win win

My husband has brought me home hot butterbeer in an insulated bottle, but not really any way to bring home a a souvenir!

DS is a huge HP fan and his "shrine" includes a bottle of pumpkin juice (empty) and the chocolate frog box. They are great souvenirs even after the goodies are gone :)

the pumpkin juice is a great gift. It comes in a really cool bottle and just as good a souvenir as the butterbeer (especially since you can't bring that home :-) )

The Gillywater and Elixers are a good beverage to bring home as well.

They really are great gifts.......

I have a list the length of my arm the things folks request we bring back.......and elixirs are near the top of the list......

I'm not sure if this it's the same, buy Cracker Barrel sometimes has Butterbeer in their stores. I'm sure it's not the same brand as in the parks, but I bet it's a nice treat when you need an escape. We haven't yet been to Universal, but the kids loved the Cracker Barrel butterbeer.

It looks like the Elixirs are not available anywhere else, correct? I'm thinking of creating a HP themed basket for our school auction and want to buy a few unique items while we're down there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!