Buy a 4 day hopper or upgrade my 3 day to a 7 day?

E

eeyoresmom

Hi.We're leaving in a few days for the world with our leftover PH passes.(they have 3 days and 3 pluses left on them)I was planning on using the 3 day hopper and maybe one plus day for TL(depending on weather)I already have the $ saved to buy our 4 day hoppers for next trip.Would I save $ by upgrading the 3 day hoppers to a 7 day hopper even though I don't need all those plus features? TIA:confused:

I can't give you any rough figures since your information is incomplete but I can offer these caveats.

Keep in mind that all upgrades are done at the higher gate prices. If your old ticket was purchased with any kind of discount (DC, AAA, advance purchase, etc) you will end up paying even more money for the three park days that you already have.

The older that ticket is, the less you'll get for it as a credit as prices were lower in the past.

Since you already have three plusses on your old ticket, you will only gain one more plus doing the upgrade. The number of plusses are not combinable (ie get four with a 7 day and you have three left = 7 plusses). You will only get four.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter