Buy those spray bottles b4 you go!

beccab

"Oh! That's very different. Never mind!" Rosean
If you think you will be inclined to carry one with you around the parks. They cost $16 at the parks. It is very temping to buy on those hot, hot days.

They have bottles that are similar, except they have a separate opening wider than the cover in order to fit ICE inside to keep the water cool, at BJ's wholesale for $6 or $7. So, if anyone's a member, you might want to check them out!

Anybody know where you can get them on the Internet for a good price....would love to buy one when I get there but I wanna try and save as much as I can.

Regards,
Jenn

They are only about $6 at Wal-Mart (Squeeze Breeze brand.) You can find them in the hardware section in the fan aisle. By the time you pay shipping if you order on the internet, I seriously doubt you could get them cheaper than that. On www.squeezebreeze.com they are $9.99 before shipping.

I saw the mister mister (I think that is what it was called) -- It looked EXACTLY like the ones from WDW, on the cover of the new Zainy Brainy catalog for only $5.99.

Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter