Buying 2 Day Passport while oversea

Downdata

Earning My Ears
Tried Disney website - amex doesn't work
Tried Govoyagin - they only sell 1 day tickets
Klook and other online retailers removed all TDR related items
Retail travel agent charges like a 50% premium for the tickets

Anyone had luck getting them without being in JP?

I've never managed to get it to work with a foreign credit card. If you need to use a credit card, buy tickets at the ticket center, park or Disney Stores. If you don't mind paying cash you can buy at the hotels or even convenience stores (a tad more difficult if you can't read Japanese).

I visited the Disney Store in Shibuya a few days before we went to the park and bought them with the same card I could never get to work online ;) No issue to wait until you're there.

I've bought TDR tickets for two trips in the past six years with a visa card on that TDR website. Sometimes it's still problematic and you have to try multiple times, but I've done it. Good luck!

Honestly it'll make your life easier if you just wait until you get to Japan. You don't have the same issues purchasing them there in person.

My time window to get TDL tickets are not here yet but I have some issues to pay my hotel via credit cards.
I tried Amex as my preferred card due to points. I was on the phone with the hotel staff and it just cannot make the payment, he tried twice as I thought he keyed in the numbers wrong.
Then I tried with my Visa card number, it went through on the 1st go. May be Japan just prefer Visa, IDK.

I used my MasterCard to pay for the vacation package. When I did the trial booking, I found out that 3D Secure is needed to use the credit card. I followed the link on TDR site, but couldn’t get it done for my card. Then I realized my card already had it. Yet I still experienced trouble when I tried to book for real. The site was too busy and couldn’t process the payment. It kept giving me an error message. I originally thought the card company was not allowing payment. I called my card company twice to tell them to allow the payment but they kept telling me it’s Tokyo Disney having problem processing the payment. Finally the payment went through on the third attempt. This was when I tried to book at 6 months out as TDR opened its booking for the day. I had no problem later booking my room only reservation at 5 months out. When my MasterCard first didn’t work, I tried my Visa card and it didn’t work as well. Then I called my MasterCard company. So, Visa may not work at times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter