• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Buying a used class A

Sjm9911

DIS Veteran
Ok, so the title says it all. The TT was getting small, and i was wanting more room and ease driving around. And you guys were guilting me with all the new cool camper purchases. So i found this. It was below my buget and the PO said it ran well, it needs a little work but the PO said all the importent stuff works well. Plus he wired it for solar allrady and it has a top deck! No new leaks, they fixed them all before I went to look at it. The PO said it gets 27 mpg also, so it will be cheaper on gas. They said it dosent have a titel, but that will not be a problum as it can be registered as a home made trailor. He said he was a master carpenter and did all the work himself. Man did i get lucky!

Attachments

• images.jpeg.jpg
    images.jpeg.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 46
I think with a nice bath that you could pass that off and get into the RV resorts with the 10 year old limit. I'm sure there is something on it that is less than 10 years old.

j
Yeah, the water he used to wash it would likely be the youngest thing on it.

I take that back, if you notice how clean the windshield is where the wipers have been working, there is no way those wipers are over 10 years old. Case closed!

Also, did anyone notice the scorch marks coming out of the heater vent? LOL!
1617298909785.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter