Buying art prints at Disney World - a few questions

Beetuna

Earning My Ears
Hi all!

During a recent trip to WDW, I spent some time looking at the various art prints in a couple of the art stores, specifically the Disney art store there on Main Street at Magic Kingdom, the similar one at Epcot, and the Art of Disney store there at Disney Springs, too.

I didn't get much time in these other than a pass-thru, but would have liked to have spent some more time looking. They had many matted prints of a certain size, maybe around 8x10 or 11x14, at the $40 ($39.99 or something) price point.

A few questions I am hoping someone can help with.
First, is there a way to browse what's available online? I hear about the Parks shopping app but haven't used it--are any in there? The shopDisney site doesn't seem to have anything I saw in the parks for those $39.99 prints...

Second, I thought I remembered seeing some of the Thomas Kinkade pieces in this size, but for the life of me, can't seem to find anything online for these at this size or price. Has anyone been recently and seen these prints? I thought I specifically remembered seeing a print of this one: https://thomaskinkade.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/mainst.jpg

I know you can get those in the larger, more expensive canvas options. But I thought they were available in that size/price there at the stores.

Lastly, they also offered those Art on Demand kiosks -- are those truly only orderable from those kiosks, or can you do so online somewhere?

I'm going to be pretty bummed if much of those are only available to view and buy there in person! It isn't like I can take a quick jaunt back. :(

Thanks, all, for your help!

A quick follow-up, I have found that lots of these prints are listed on the Shop Disney Parks app, however, the bad news is that they are all in-store only items. I guess I'll have to wait until the next trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter