Buying discounted MVMCP tickets

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
I have looked at the Members site and cannot find a place to buy them. I am also an AP holder and cannot find a place to buy them on that site either. Do I have to call to order them? If so, the regular MS number, or WDW tickets?

Thank you. We weren't going to go, but I noticed on the Disboard page that Dec. 11th is a discounted date for AP or DVC members, and so we figured we would use the discount.

Bobbi:goodvibes

I called Member Services to order my tickets. I was told that I have to pick them up at "will call" and to be prepared to show my DVC member card. Same for Pirate and Princess Party discounted tickets.

I called Member Services to order my tickets. I was told that I have to pick them up at "will call" and to be prepared to show my DVC member card. Same for Pirate and Princess Party discounted tickets.

Thank you.

Thank you for the special tickets link. I actually bought from MS and will get my tickets from will call.

I truly have a hard time with Disney's sites, as far as finding special things, or even things that I know should be there. I find the unofficial sites like disboard have things just more organized for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter