"Buying Points/Buying Reservations.

Jackatkc

Earning My Ears
I have just discovered this and have a few questions.

If I were to buy a reservation from someone, does that qualify me to be able to purchase disney dining and also have the extra hours perks?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jack

Jackatkc said:
I have just discovered this and have a few questions.

If I were to buy a reservation from someone, does that qualify me to be able to purchase disney dining and also have the extra hours perks?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jack

Yes and yes. DDP is booked prior to arrival but paid for on arrival. Good luck.

Jackatkc said:
R we able to stay in a studio with 5 people. 2 Adults 3 Chlildren.

Welcome to the DIS/DVC boards. DVC Occupancy questions are a "hot topic" here on the boards, discussion of occupancy is limited to this thread: DVC Occupancy Thread

Official occupancy for DVC studio is 4 plus one child under the age of 3.

Normally occupancy threads are closed, and referred to the thread above. I will leave this thread open for now in case the OP has any other questions about renting...but it will be closed if it evolves into an "occupancy" topic.

Jackatkc said:
Less than 10 posts and I'm already in trouble. :)

Thanks for the info.

Jack

Jackatkc, you're not in trouble :rotfl:

Just a reminder to those that tend to enjoy "debating" certain topics here. ;)

DVC reservations include all the same perks that other WDW resort guests get, like free parking at the parks, shipping your purchases back to your resort so you don't have to carry them and admission to EMH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter