Buying WDW tickets NOW!!!

treloarf

DIS Veteran
I think I should get our tickets now in case the price goes up. I didn't read the entire thread on the Paramount 6-day hopper plus breakfast - but is this place OK to buy tickets from? I'm almost hesitant to buy from anyone other than Disney, but there is a definite cost savings!

I've bought from Ticketmania before, and went right through the gates with no problems.

Wanda

Hope I didn't break any board rules.... I copied this from an earlier post from the Budget board
Spirit Feather.....

Well here is the scoop from Barbara in the legal Dept at Disney 407-828-1750-

Yes they have heard of Paramount International Travel, but not in a positive light.

They have a complaint file over 2 years old and inches thick, from people who have been taken by this company. It ranges from not getting your tickets, getting used or expired tix. The list of complaints is varied, but it points out an obvious point,; that this appears to be a very untrustworthy company!

There is no Disney affiliation as a "partner" or wholesaler of Disney Tickets.

BTW-Barbara said the file on them was 100% complaints and nothing positive was ever said about them also.

Barbara said Disney's official position is that the buyer should beware and that Disney knows of only 3 places that there are genuine unused Disney tickets are sold:

1: AAA
2: Disney Stores
3: Park Gates

Feel free to call or write to disney if you have complaints, questions or other thoughts, they really appreciate trying to educate us consumers and help us not be scammed or taken advantage of . I will not be using this company...

I know some of you have had luck at other online discount tickets sites. I personally can't pass up the Connections prices. We should just all keep doing what we can to inform and help each other get the most from our hard earned money.

Sorry the news is not better, but on to the next deal or savings!!

Tina
(waiting for 3/27 ...can't get here fast enough)

Wal*Mart on RTE 192 in Kissimmee sells genuine unused Disney (and other theme park and area attractions) tickets also, as does the Orlando Chamber of Commerce.

Could someone please tell me why Disney says the only "authorized " ticket sales are AAA, Disney stores and at the gates. Other ticket outlets are not legit????????:confused:

I don't think it is about other places selling you fakes. I know for a fact that Ticketmania.com sells good, brand new tickets because I used them last year.

I think it all goes down to marketing. If there is some sort of an alliance, Disney endorses it as a "legit" source. We all know how many packages AAA alone sells for Disney!

Wanda

Hi everyone,

In fairness to Paramount, the company that the original poster asked about, I think that people should read the original discussion about this company and not just one post. My final assesment of the thread is that not all tickets are available in the US market and also that nobody on this board has actually bought tickets from this company so no first hand experience. But please if you have questions about this Co read the thread for yourself.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=164168

Well, I'd be naturally concerned about a bad rep. People will lean towards businesses that do not have so many complaints before opening their wallet just to give a company the benefit of the doubt.

So, it is merely a natural reaction.

Wanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter