Buzz Lightyear Ideas

gottago

Mouseketeer
We are going in May ... yippee!!:D My DS is a Buzz fanatic, but I haven't seen any Character Meals that include him. Does he take part in any special activities or is he just out in the parks? Any info will help as this is our first visit.

You can meet Buzz and Woody at Al's Toy Barn in MGM. They have a set schedule of when they are here. The Green Army men and Jessie and Bullseye are sometimes out as well. We usually see the green army men all over the place. You can also eat at Pizza Planet.

At Magic Kingdom you can ride Buzz Lightyear space ranger spin. This is one of our favorite rides and can be quite addictive.

My nephew loves buzz and always beats my scores on the buzz spin ride,
anyone have any hints to get a good score or is it just luck?, last time he became a galatic chapion 1 million points.
We are also going in May and I need to try and outscore him this time:confused:

I just have to say that this ride was the highlight of my family's August 2001 trip. We went to MK one day and it was so busy that we could only go on that ride once. I have two teen-aged boys who really wanted to blow up Zurg.

We had a little time on our last day before our towncar came to pick us up from the hotel. My husband went to explore some other resorts and the boyz and I went back to MK to see if we could try Buzz Lightyear one more time. We were actually able to ride it eight times in a row with no waiting at all!!! That is one special memory that will last a life-time.

Lola

None yet gotago. Many of us have e-mailed with the suggestion but no luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter