bwv booking

Pinnochio

DIS Veteran
is there a limit to the number of days u can book the bwv?.......trying to book 9 nites in feb and i get this message "Your length of stay is greater than the number of days allowed":confused3

If you are booking for a check-in date of 2/5/15 (today is the 7 month window), you can't book more than 7 nights.

If BWV is not your home resort, you can only book 7 nights at the 7 month window. You can book night 8 tomorrow, night 9 the next day.

If BWV is not your home resort, you can only book 7 nights at the 7 month window. You can book night 8 tomorrow, night 9 the next day.

You need to call if you want those last two nights added to your reservation (so that it ends up as one continuous 9 night reservation). We cannot modify a reservation online.

you can book the 1st 7 nts then add each day at a time. What could happen is an BWV owner could book the 8 and or 9 th day before you because of the 11 month booking.

You can book 7 nights online, the next day book new reservation, 1 night online, the next day repeat.

Then you use the contact form on the member website to have MS merge the single nights to your first reservation. You will only have the first reservation number when they are done and they will send you an email when they have completed the merge. You can also include your room requests on the contact form.

Current processing time is about 2 days.

No telephone hold time to deal with and you can send the contact form anytime day or night.

:earsboy: Bill

You can book 7 nights online, the next day book new reservation, 1 night online, the next day repeat.
I think you meant to type "the next week" not "the next day". If the OP is booking a non-home resort 7 months out, they can't book a new 1-night reservation the next day, they would have to wait until they are 7 months out from that night.

The best (but most painful) option is to call MS day by day to add those last two nights one at a time or wait 2 days and call MS just once to add the last two nights at once.

For a low-demand resort or time, waiting a week to make a new two-night reservation for the last 2 nights is definitely an option. But for BWV I wouldn't risk it. Someone else booking 7 months out could get through online booking a little faster and grab the last room before the OP manages to do so.

I think you meant to type "the next week" not "the next day". If the OP is booking a non-home resort 7 months out, they can't book a new 1-night reservation the next day, they would have to wait until they are 7 months out from that night.

The best (but most painful) option is to call MS day by day to add those last two nights one at a time or wait 2 days and call MS just once to add the last two nights at once.

For a low-demand resort or time, waiting a week to make a new two-night reservation for the last 2 nights is definitely an option. But for BWV I wouldn't risk it. Someone else booking 7 months out could get through online booking a little faster and grab the last room before the OP manages to do so.

You are correct as always, thanks for the correction. :thumbsup2

:earsboy: Bill

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter