BWV connecting rooms

Collette

Mouseketeer
I'm considering a BWV studio for my next trip. Past experience with connecting doors at Pop, POR and studios at AKV, BLT and Poly is that you can clearly hear your next door neighbors. In the studios, it has never been an issue because the connecting door is near the entrance. I see the the BWV connecting door is near the living area. What have been your experiences staying there? I know it depends on your neighbors, but what has it been like in general? I'm not a noisy person, but I would also be concerned that they could hear my tv, etc.

We’ve been in studios where kids were sleeping in the living room of the 1 bedroom and you could hear them. You can request a dedicated studio, which doesn’t have a connecting door.

Thanks for the replies! I didn't know there are dedicated studios! I will try that request.

I have only had a dedicated studio or 1BR at BWVs, but those rooms have the same design flaw at BCV, BRV and even OKW, whereas the connecting door is in the living the middle of the studio's living room. If the guests next door have noisy kids sleeping in the living room of the 1BR you hear it in the studio. We were unlucky to get a family with a nanny and infant sleeping in the living room of the 1BR connected to our studio, and the baby was colicky, I really had problems sleeping that trip.

We have stayed at BLT many times and rarely hear the neighbors. Since the connecting doors are near the exit doors, the neighbor and I have to be standing near the connecting door while the other person yells back into the room for me to hear them.

I'm almost afraid to book at BWV for the possible noise factor alone. Do you know if you can book a dedicated studio with no connecting door? Or is that like any other request - you might get it and might not? I was really hoping to stay there next spring for the flower and garden festival and to walk to Hollywood Studios, but I don't know if I want to risk it.

I'm almost afraid to book at BWV for the possible noise factor alone. Do you know if you can book a dedicated studio with no connecting door? Or is that like any other request - you might get it and might not? I was really hoping to stay there next spring for the flower and garden festival and to walk to Hollywood Studios, but I don't know if I want to risk it.
It's a request.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter