Bwv Room Recommendation

thecajunmouse

SSR owner
This is our first stay at the BWV and I was hoping someone may be able to offer a recommendation on a standard view studio. Is anyone room better than another at this level. Thank you

Since everything is about the same view - parking lot and front drive - unless you want closer to an elevator.... Or lower floor.

For standard view, I always request top floor, across from the bus stop. Great views of the fireworks from Illuminations.

The rooms closest to the elevators can be noisy since the entrance is right below.

Should I call ahead to request an area? Or should this be done at check in?

When you make your reservation, you can put in your preference, such as 'top floor', near elevator, etc. Preferences will be noted on the reservation. They are not guaranteed.

It's done at check-in on 'room available' sequence based as much as possible on your preferences noted above. The earlier you check-in the more choices you would have. If the type of room you want won't be available right away, you don't need to take an available room but can wait to get one that isn't ready yet.

My experience at BWV is that rooms are pre-assigned. So I would call MS and get your requests noted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter