BWV storage space

TampaDisneyFreaks

Mouseketeer
Is it just me or has the storage space in the studios at BWV been reduced??? We were there for 10 days at the beginning of Sept and since DVC was supposed to be replacing the old furniture with new (that was supposed to have a lot more drawer space), we were looking forward to being able to put all of our clothes in the drawers this time. Imagine our surprise when we had even LESS space than the before. The armoire in our room seemed smaller than the last time we stayed at BWV. We brought fewer clothes this time than our last long trip to BWV and we had to leave a suitcase out this time to use as "drawer space". We had heard (and I believe it was also in one of the VM newsletters) that DVC announced last Dec. that they were replacing the BWV furniture with larger furniture with more drawer space. It seemed like we had less space. Have they started this project yet? Am I off my rocker for thinking there is less room now than there was before? Are they only replacing the furniture in the 1 BR and up and not the Studios? Our studio this time was a lock-off, I wonder if that makes a difference as well. Any opinions on this??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter