bye

Looking forward to reading the rest of your plans! Feel better soon! :wizard:

your dress is absolutly beatufiul! Congrats on your engagement and your disney wedding! Can't wait to hear more!

Love the dress, it looks great on you. My e-ring looks just like yours! :)

Hey twin, our dresses even look similar... btw, you look gorgeous. And so happy! I'm excited you started your Planning Journal!

Fisrt I want to tell you I am very sorry about your mom. This May will be 5 years since my Mom passed away and it still seems unreal. Cancer sucks!

Now on to the fun stuff....Your dress is AWESOME! So pretty! I love it and can't wait to hear more wedding plans!

Hi! I'm so sorry to hear about your mom,that's so sad :(

You look bautiful in the dress and I absolutely love it.I love the lace :) Congrats on everything,your going to have a beautiful wedding and be a beautiful bride.

ooo i love the vintage look your going for with the hair and veil... my vote is for the half-cover... the last thing u'll want to be doing on ur wedding day is worrying about the kiss haha :rotfl2:

cn't wait to read more!

Hi Dawn...I finally got a chance to read your PJ.

You will make a very beautiful bride! That dress is really stunning!

I love the look of a half face one... I think it'll look super classy and no worried about the smooching! Easy access to the lips! :) I'm probably not having a veil either... if I do have one it'll be at the bottom of my hair, if I have it up, nothing over my face at all. I'm leaning towards hair down and a flower or hair pin... I totally agree with the veil thing being a bit silly, for me that is. You'll look lovely no matter what you choose.

Johanna

I understand your concerns about the weight of the dress, but I honestly cannot picture either type of bustle on your dress. It looks so beautiful the way it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter