bye

He has Melanoma, which he is beating... so not to worry. He just had to go in for a full body scan to make sure no bad cancer cells got into his lymphnodes again. He is fine, but I had forgotten that I had to go with him, so that's why I cancelled Davids. Sorry if I made anyone nervous... he's just fine! Thank you so much... you guys are great!:hug:

And we had some good and bad experiences at the Beach Club so I can update you guys on that if you are interested.

I'm staying there for the wedding, so please fill me in!

I'm so glad you liked both your officiant and hair... that must make you feel better. Now you don't have to worry about it on your wedding day! Glad you're back and can't wait to hear more...

I am glad you were happy with your hair. I had a hair and makeup trial with Ana and she was great. I was very happy too.

I am staying at the Beach Club too so I am interested to hear about your stay as well.

Dawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look amazing! Ana did a great job, but you are so pretty anyway! I love what she did with your hair, you'll look fabulous!!!!! You look sooo skinny in your blue tank top! Congrats on the weight loss, girl! Proud of you... we're gonna be in trouble meeting up and going out in Disney when I'm married and you're almost married looking as good as we will... eeekk! :lmao:

WOW! You look gorgeous! I love the makeup look that is not overdone but emphasizes natural beauty. She really played up your absolutely beautiful eyes and smile. Very, very nicely done! :love: Oh, and I love your soft, romantic hairstyle. No one would ever know it was held in place by a can of hairspray. ;)

:bride: :goodvibes I love your hair and make-up, so pretty!

I just wanted to say that my mom also had pancreatic cancer and passed away in January this year, she battled it for 15 months :hug: It is the worse cancer, because many sufferers aren't even aware they have before it is too late :( I know I will probably be a wreck on my wedding day- I am just so grateful my Dbf got to know my mom before she died.

I wish you all the happiness and health in the world :wizard: :hug:

Dawn,

Just found your PJ and love your dress, and the dark hair. I went dark two years ago and said I'd never go back to blonde. It does take a little getting use to, but boy, so much nicer looking. Can't wait to read more.

I know I'm way late on this reply, but...my sister had a rediculous (sp?) 8 foot train for her wedding and paid to have it triple bustled and then forgot to do after the ceremony. :confused3
I would just leave it, especially since it's not rediculously (that's right I can't spell) long. It's not like your going to wear it at your next wedding right? LOL Just kidding!
You paid for that train, enjoy it!!

BTW: I mean no offense to those of you with a long train. In fact my dress is rediculously long and poofy...geez, I wish i could figure out how to spell check on this thing. Most embarassing of all... I teach in an elementary school!!!:rotfl2:

Ana did a great job! you look beautiful! Very soft and curly looking hair!! :thumbsup2 Is that how it's going to look for the wedding? I love to see hair down for weddings!

I can not believe i have only just found your PJ.

Your dress is sooo lovely.

I also have a pug, he is called george and he is my baby, i wish he couls come to our wedding but as we live in the UK its just not possible but i will miss him loads. :worship:

This is George
shianphone064.jpg

Hi Everyone! Thanks again for all the kind words :)

Soooo... I have some sad news. Sad as in wedding sad, not really sad in the grand scheme of things in life. Since DF and I are paying for the wedding, and now I am going back to school we decided to be responsible (bah!) and cut back on the unnecessary items. Those being the MK photo shoot and the 2 characters. That was pretty much the extent of the upgrades and we will save about 2.5k. We also reduced the hm by 1 night. Originally we were staying for 5 nights, then went up to 7, and decided to cut back to 6.

We plan to move to Colorado next year and we really do not want to deplete our savings for a wedding.

My dress is in- I got the call yesterday so I am planning to go pick it up tonight. Fingers crossed!!

Also, I am forgoing a lovely pair of Christian Louboutin shoes for a pair of the Davids Bridal variety. I wanted a touch of color so I think I am going to get the Marisa shoe dyed in the peacock blue so they can peep out from the dress now and again. I am going to get the quilted clutch in the color too to add a lil pizazz. I am not all matchy matchy so I think I iwll really like it. I would upload the pic but it won't work *tear*

Sumo playing fetch!!
IMG_2794.jpg

Til next time!

Sometimes responsible stinks:headache: I understand it though, we also paid our wedding ourselves and definately cut a few things because of it! But in the end I know it will be beautiful and our Disney Wedding Dream will have come true!:bride: And yours will too!:bride:

btw-cute puppy! :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!