c.b.r. to epcot

u092306

Earning My Ears
What is the best way to get from c.b.r. to epcot for late afternoon walking around, and the best way to return.

I can't think of any 'short cuts', so maybe someone else can, but I'd say that the best way is to take the bus for each way.

The Bus to Epcot runs approx every 15 mins, and it's a very short trip to and from Epcot.

While the bus is indeed great to Epcot, we have at times driven to the Boardwalk (especially if we knew we'd end there or near the World Showcase entrance to Epcot). Earlier in the day the parking is open, valet parking later. It was also a great way to get to know the Boardwalk area.

There are no buses in the afternoon to the Boardwalk and there is no way to walk directly to Epcot from CBR.

Just a note, parking at the Boardwalk to go to Epcot is frowned upon by Disney. You may be issued a 3hr parking pass for the Boardwalk, if you are not a Boardwalk guest.

Alas, all policies drift...

I thought there was a seperate space for folks coming to the Boardwalk area, differentiated from the Boardwalk resort.

It's been a few years though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter