CAA Rewards?

samsteele

DIS Veteran
I've been a CAA member for nearly 15 yrs but not renewing my subscription this year as I have a new roadside assistance program. In those 15 yrs, I booked a number of WDW vacations through my local CAA agents & at the time, was happy for their assistance. However, over the past 5 yrs, the only CAA benefit of use to me has been roadside assistance eg jump starting and towing. Once CAA/AAA lost their booking discount with WDW a few years ago, there was no real financial incentive to use CAA for my WDW trip. Also no practical incentive as the agents knew less about WDW and booking ADRs and FP+ than I did. The agents also declined to assist me with these features as "other clients needed more help than I did."

My membership expires shortly, and I've searched the online site looking for any last minute reward or deal I should take advantage of before I no longer have that membership. I've come up with absolutely nothing. I even checked out my point balance & discovered I had less than nothing as vacation bookings did not earn points. A small discount on WDW day tickets is of little use to me as I usually book a magic your way pkg during a promotion. Is there anything I should rush to grab before expiry? TIA

Movie passes. they have a deal on right now buy 5 get 6 with 6 buy a popcorn get a drink.
And for us just peace of mind for our 10 year old car. |Runs fine, but like the insurance just in case.

Hi Hon
If you collect Petro Points at Petro Canada you can transfer the points over to your CAA account and use them for Disney tickets or CAA renewal fee.
P. S.
Every year I lock my self out of the car so I figure just to be on the safe side I renew.
Hugs Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts