Cabana Bay -Towers?

Lollipop's Mom

<font color=teal>Special trip with your little one
I was looking at a map of Cabana Bay and can't figure out where the towers are? I have figured out courtyard vs. poolside, but towers?

When looking at the Cabana Bay resort map, the four buildings on the left side, Americana, Continental, Beachside and Bayside all constitute the "tower" section of the resort.

upload_2018-9-20_15-28-27.png

The towers are at the far left of the map. They are Bayside and Beachside. They are the newest additions to Cabana Bay Beach Resort.

Anyone have a preference? I feel like a non pool side room would be quieter, but is there any real difference when talking about the rooms in the towers vs the Courtyard? I'm noticing they're slightly more expensive (I'm looking at family suites in the tower vs courtyard) so for some reason Universal thinks they have more valuable. Why? The view?

Anyone have a preference? I feel like a non pool side room would be quieter, but is there any real difference when talking about the rooms in the towers vs the Courtyard? I'm noticing they're slightly more expensive (I'm looking at family suites in the tower vs courtyard) so for some reason Universal thinks they have more valuable. Why? The view?

Yes, the view at all the Universal hotels is at a premium.

I vastly prefer interior corridors so go with towers.
We didn't pay for a view and when we arrived and had a view of the parking lot, it was actually a big bummer. I upgraded on the spot. Loved having the pool view! It was so fun to have something interesting to look at from the room plus the landscaping was really pretty. They glass is thick. It was not noisy. We were up on floor 4 though (I dislike groundfloor rooms as I don't need noisy people walking outside of my room!).

We were up on floor 4 though (I dislike groundfloor rooms as I don't need noisy people walking outside of my room!).

This is my whole thing too. I'm ok with a view of the parking lot, but we really would prefer a quiet room. I was thinking Tower but higher floor (that isn't club level)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter