Cabin 7132

DISFANSHAN

DIS Veteran
We are sailing on the 9/18 Wonder. We are in cabin 7132, anyone have any info on it? Its our first cruise and the cabin is way in the back of the ship. I was wondering if that has any affect on anything?
Thanks for any info!

We were in 7138 and loved it. The only time we had any problems was at 5:21 a.m. when we pulled back into Port Canaveral. It sounded like our room was the engine room. I don't know why we heard the noise then and not when we pulled into any of the other ports. Other than that minor inconvenience, I highly reccommend that area of the boat.

We were in 7129 on the 7/19 Magic. We loved that area of the ship. The aft elevators are close by and less used than the midship lifts. We did get engine noise/vibration at night but it was neither bothersome nor excessive. Enjoy!

We had 7127 for 2 Wonder Cruises and will have it for our eastern next year. We had no problems at all.

The really nice thing is the deck that is right there. you have to go though a door to get to it. We had an inside room, so it was wonderful getting up and sitting on the deck. It is very peaceful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter