Cabin Crawl - Nov. 30, 2014 / PCC 5.0

mdvlprof

DIS Veteran
If you are willing to let others gawk at your cabin. Or you just want to gawk...

3:00 pm, Dec 1, 1st Sea Day - elevators outside Keys Lounge [deck 3, forward]

I will have a printed list of cabin #s, and suggested order. We'll meet at one location, and head out from there. The crawl should take an hour max. Those who have volunteered to show their cabin either need to be at head of the pack, so they can unlock their cabin, or have someone who can be at the cabin. Some have volunteered to have snacks available at their cabin, but that is entirely optional.

So far, we have:

mdvlprof - 11-HC
anonymousegirl - 9C
easyd - 5C
Robin'D' 11B-sideways
ALMinVA - Roy
mannpeg729 - 7A
Ndmorrison - 10C
NejTheLion - T

In for the cabin crawl! Cat 5C, stateroom 6266...

First cruise, and would love to see all the different staterooms!

I am currently assigned an OGT room. Once I know the room and category I will post it. :). Neat idea BTW.

We have an 11B, cabin 6007, that's right "007" lol
it is a sideways cabin....GREAT lay out, :thumbsup2
The only thing is that we have Palo's on the 1st sea day @ 10:00AM, we will be done by noon, so that gives time for the cabin to get clean & ready for the crawl ....pixiedust:

Lets us know if you like our cabin for the crawl

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

Can I join in the cabin crawl too?
Right now we're in a cat 5B, nothing different from the other 5's. So I'll just be a Gawker.:eek:
It will be myself alone. Mum will probably stay in the cabin.
Brenda

Please add our room to the list - 8034 (Cat T, 1-bedroom suite). Happy to let people come take a look!

Haven't put cabins on order, yet, tho' I have idea on which is first and which is last.

But there's a list for cabin crawl on the link in my signature.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!