• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cabin-Hairdryers or Shampoo?

Piglette

Disneyphile
Do the bathrooms in the cabins have hairdryers? What about shampoo, lotion, etc. like you get at the other resorts?
Just trying to figure out what I need to pack.
Thanks!

I know I read recently somewhere that they have hairdryers- I can't remember about the rest though. I'm looking into it for our NEXT trip (after this year) because DH would enjoy either staying in a cabin there or probably prefer camping out there. LOL

Anyway- do a search on google.com -put in Disney Fort Wilderness cabin and you'll get a ton of places that give all the info about the cabins- I'm sure they'll say whether or not you'll get the shampoo and soap and stuff. I would imagine so- the cabins there are NOT cheap (atleast not in my opinion not for my family is that considered "cheap" at the lowest being $229 a night) so they should include those things just like the value resorts even have!

We were last at FW in May 2002. At that time the hairdryer was at the vanity area in the bedroom. In the bathroom you could find shampoo, facial soap and soap for the bath.

Hope this helps!!!!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter