Cakes?

4orm

DIS Veteran
I just booked 4 nights at DLH (YAY!!) and was wondering if they have a bakery.
My husband and I were married at Disney World and every time we go back we order a mini replica wedding cake from Grand Floridian bakery or the Boardwalk bakery. Is there anywhere on property that does something like this? I know they offer birthday cakes, but I'd like something more 'wedding'.
Thanks in advance!

201090768_58752d76f1_m.jpg

I don't know the answer to your question, but what a pretty cake! I can't wait to see if something like this is possible to get in DL.

Yes they do. I had my cake made again when I stayed @ disneyland hotel.
Call the hotel and they will put you through to fine dinning and they will give you the person that makes the cakes. I will look for the gentleman that made mine there. They even brought it to my room. Some how my cake got lost and the hotel found it in lost and found.

I hadn't thought about doing this before. How much are they? I love to find ideas to surprise my DH!

4orm, that mini-cake is so beautiful!

DH and I will have our 13th anniversary a week before we're in DL. I would love to get a mini-cake while we're there to celebrate. Thanks for sharing the info! :love:

How pretty, I wish I had known about that before hand too. A few weeks before we went last month we celebrated our 10th anniversary. Being the big 10 that would have been cool to have. Awww!! Have to keep that in mind for the future! :)

We did go in the crystal shop in DL however and had a crystal picture frame engraved with our 10th anniversary date with our names. Above that is Mickey and Minnie dressed up in a wedding gown and tux. We had our son take a picture of us by the castle and we put that in the frame. The year we were married we went to DL and had wine glasses engraved with our names, so it's kinda a tradition now. Something I'll for sure treasure! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter