California Grill Brunch

Prices went up in October. According to Josh, the current price for adults (including tax) is $101.18
Thanks! Yep, our friends will not want to do it then...$80 would be hard sell but $101 is prob a definite nope. WIll just take our 2 DDs then.

Just a heads-up or reminder to check the monthly ADR cancellation section on this site. I think people forget about it, because I offered a CG brunch ressie in April and there were no takers🤷🏼‍♀️

Still trying for Dec. 15. I've had a few reservation finders but someone always manages to beat me to it!

When using a reservation finder for CG Brunch, did you choose breakfast or actually enter in a time?

To the OP, there is the bar which I believe is open without reservations. You'd just have to ask at the podium if there are spots available. Don't know what you'd do though if there aren't any.

When using a reservation finder for CG Brunch, did you choose breakfast or actually enter in a time?
I've dne both (and gotten both). It depends on how strict you need to be with your times. If you NEED to go at say 11am only, I would put that as the time and they'll search 10am-12pm. if you don't care and can take any time, just put brunch.

To the OP, there is the bar which I believe is open without reservations. You'd just have to ask at the podium if there are spots available. Don't know what you'd do though if there aren't any.

Only CG dinner allows dining at the bar; the CG brunch does not allow dining at the bar as that is where the food items and bloody mary bar are located. That would be awesome if it did though! :)

Touringplans reservation finder does not have an option for brunch. I put in two search requests. That pretty much covers brunch

We'll be there on 12/22 as well at 11:45 am; so excited! :)

Fingers crossed for the OP; hopefully the TP res finder gets you a ressie for 12/15!

We ended up getting a reservation about 12 hours before we left for Orlando! Funnily enough it wasn't through the reservation finder - after missing 5 or so through the reservation finder (i.e. other people beat me to them), I ended up checking by chance and got one last-minute.

Best meal of the trip, by far. We loved it.

We ended up getting a reservation about 12 hours before we left for Orlando! Funnily enough it wasn't through the reservation finder - after missing 5 or so through the reservation finder (i.e. other people beat me to them), I ended up checking by chance and got one last-minute.

Best meal of the trip, by far. We loved it.

So good to hear! We had a pretty major hiccup there (GIANT chunks of salty white pieces of mush in the blueberry pancakes... our server had the chef confirm the chunks were pieces of baking soda that hadn't been mixed in all the way... I guess that's proof the pancakes defintely aren't made from a mix), but they made it right and profusely apologized and it was still the best meal of our trip too!

Glad it worked out for the OP, we have a reservation in March and can't wait after all the great things we've read.

I was just randomly checking the Disney World website for reservations and a California Grill brunch reservation for late April at 12.55 pm showed up and I took it immediately. It is probably not an ideal time as it is a late reservation but I am still very excited about it!! Does anyone know if it is possible to do the brunch on the regular Disney Dining plan? If not I pay just OOP but it would be nice to know. Thank you very much in advance :flower2:

I was just randomly checking the Disney World website for reservations and a California Grill brunch reservation for late April at 12.55 pm showed up and I took it immediately. It is probably not an ideal time as it is a late reservation but I am still very excited about it!! Does anyone know if it is possible to do the brunch on the regular Disney Dining plan? If not I pay just OOP but it would be nice to know. Thank you very much in advance :flower2:

Unless something has changed you can use the dining plan, it will just use 2 of your credits per person. DW and I are using the plan to pay for brunch when we go and paying BOG out of pocket since it's a better use of credits that way.

Unless something has changed you can use the dining plan, it will just use 2 of your credits per person. DW and I are using the plan to pay for brunch when we go and paying BOG out of pocket since it's a better use of credits that way.
Thank you for the quick feedback :) Do I also get to pick a cocktail when on the dining plan? I know that mimosas are included in the buffet anyway but I was wondering if you still get to pick an alcoholic beverage which you usually get when on the Disney dining plan. Not that I would need it though ;)
I must say I am very excited!! April can't come soon enough :yay:

Thank you for the quick feedback :) Do I also get to pick a cocktail when on the dining plan? I know that mimosas are included in the buffet anyway but I was wondering if you still get to pick an alcoholic beverage which you usually get when on the Disney dining plan. Not that I would need it though ;)

We’ve used both the deluxe and the regular dining plan and were able to order an alcoholic beverage in addition to the mimosas each time, included with the plan. Enjoy!

we did not order an alcoholic beverage off the menu, but were able to go to the bloody Mary bar using our dining plan credits.

What's the availability like 180+ days out? My reservation window for our July 7-13 trip opens on January 9 and I want to book California Grill for July 12. I checked June 28 (earliest day currently available) and there were no reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter