California Grill Et All

Cold Weather Girl

Earning My Ears
This is just basically a huge thank you to everyone I met on my previous (and first) trip to Disneyworld in October. Every single cast member went out of his or her way to make the trip special and memorable in a hundred little ways. I'd like to say a specific thank you to:

Eric, our waiter at the California Grill; we had a great time, and better service. You really made the evening even better for us. We hope you're doing well. :goodvibes:

Emily, our waitress from Rainforest Cafe AND Brown Derby; we thought it was very cool that you came to say hi to us at the Brown Derby a few days later. It was great to meet such a nice, friendly person who was so good at her job. :angel:

Coffee Stop Lady At MGM; I really wish I could remember your name. You were there on two seperate days, and you were extremely nice and helpful. That pastry was delicious, and you kept my fiance awake with his much-needed morning coffee. :yay:

Guy At Indiana Jones Adventure; Was it Alex? Adam? I'm so bad with names. In any case, thanks so much for what you did for us. You didn't have to, but it was a great little touch on our day.

These are just a few of the people that made my stay memorable. More than the rides, shows, and food, it's the people that make the day. Thanks to everyone I met, and everyone I didn't, because your hard work is appreciated.

Happy New Year! See you all in October '07 for the wedding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter