California Grill for b'day dinner

sweetondisney

Earning My Ears
I'd want to take my husband to Cal. Grill for dinner on his b'day because I heard it has a good view. Has anyone been here? Did you like it and do you have any pictures?

Do you know if I can order him a b'day cake when I make reservations?

We haven't celebrated a birthday there so I can't help about the cake but what a great choice for a special dinner.

Suite Disney has a thread toward the top of this forum with great pictures of CG and other restaurants.

Those pictures didn't show up for me. I checked the URLs and they were all xxxxxxxx. Do you know what the site is?

be sure to mention it is for a b-day celebration when you make the reservations. seems like i got a little cake w/out ordering it. happy birthday to your husband.

We were there two weeks ago and just loved it. It was my wifes birthday and we had a very romantic evening. I posted a review of CG yesterday so you should be able to find it if you scroll down a ways.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter