California Grill on 4th of July??

sweet tooth

Earning My Ears
Hi -
Early planning for trip next year!
Has anyone been to the California Grill on Independence Day?From what I have read, it seems to be an excellent place to view the MK fireworks! It is our 10th anniversary next year and would love to dine there. However, I read somewhere about a private party last 4th @ $159 pp. I don't think it would be worth that. Does anyone know if this is the case every 4th? What do you think about Ohana or Narcoosees to view the fireworks?? Thanks in advance for any info!

We love dining at CG but I don't know about the 4th of July party there.

However I will say that I think that WISHES is better from 'Ohana or Narcoossee's. We saw it a couple of weeks ago from CG as well as from Narcoossee's ( wasn't at that meal but my DH and DD were) and our room at the Polynesian. WISHES is so fantastic but I think it's best from the Polynesian because then the fireworks are centered around the castle. DH and DD loved it from Narcoossee's too. It was lovely from the deck at CG but we had already been spoiled by then.

Thank you BCV 23. I kind of had a good feeling about Ohana and the Poly view - thanks for reinforcing that. We will have our 4 yr.old DS with us, another reason my instincts say Ohana.

I agree with BCV23, Wishes are best viewed from in front of the castle. I too recently had dinner at CG and me and Jeanette went out on the Observation Deck to view Wishes. It is still beautiful but just not the same as a full frontal view.

Did you consider dinner and a Specialty Cruise? Now that's the best view of Wishes, floating out in the Seven Seas Lagoon!

Has anyone here actually been to the 4th of July party at the CG? I too am interested in some feed back about this. We are considering it for my DD's 10th birthday but $159 is a lot of money!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter