California Grill Review !!! What A Fantastic Place To Eat !!!

Ron from Michigan

DIS Veteran
On Day 7 of our trip we had the best meal of our trip at California Grill. It was my wifes birthday and what a fantastic night we had. I had made PS for 7:15 and we were seated right away at a window seat overlooking the castle. We started with one of there flatbreads and it was fantastic, I could make a whole meal out of there different flatbreads. My wife ordered the Handmade Wild Mushroom - Ricotta Ravioli and I ordered the Grilled Pork Tenderloin what wonderful dinners they were. My tenderloin was so tender you did not even have to use a knife to cut it. My wife is a big fan of mushrooms and artichokes and she said her dinner was out of this world. WE decided to have the Valrhona chocolate cake w/ vanilla bean ice cream, it was fantastic. Valrhona choclate is the best choclate we had ever had. THe service and decor here are tops all around. After dinner we walked out on the deck and watched the Electric Water Parade, what a view it is from up here. There were no fire works this night so did not get the chance to see them. We have wanted to eat here for years but for some reason we never did, now we are going to make it a tradition on every trip to eat here.

Thanks for the great California Grill review! DH and I have never been there before but are planning to have dinner there on our next trip. Everything sounds yummy!

So glad you enjoyed CA Grill. It's a favorite for DH & I and has become our tradition to end our trip to WDW with dinner there. Know what you mean about those flatbreads -- they're fabulous!!

I love hearing all of the great things about the CG. Ourr first time there will be on December 23 and we can't wait.

HBC

Glad to hear that you had such a fine dinner at CG. I agree about the flatbreads...I love them.

Did you notice if there was a beet appetizer on the menu? We enjoyed it on three different trips last year but it wasn't on the menu on our last trip in June/July. Out of season according to David. I really hope it will be back on the menu.

We'll be there in November and I can't wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter