Call your shot (NBA)

I can't stand Durant. But my God he's a brilliant assassin.

Watched Durant once when he played for Texas, game was about over and I told my DW I didn't know what the big deal was with Durant, he didn't look that impressive, looked at the scoreboard and he had 35 points. I couldn't believe it, it was a quiet 35 points.

Well........and here I thought they said Harden was almost blind after game 2!!

It is so much more relaxing to watch on the nights Toronto is not playing. :laughing:

Houston. :thumbsup2

---------------

Denver - Portland.

Hands down the best series.

Focus, drive and whole boatload of players staying patient with the game. I can't believe how completely settled some of them are in their own game.

Also love listening to Malone talk about his players.

Well the West is totally worth the lack of sleep. :thumbsup2 The best.

Damn Warriors.

Damn feisty fans. :goodvibes :drinking1

Neither even made their conference final. I'm not sure which was the bigger disappointment.

Haha well I didn't have money on the line so I tried to be bold.

Boston definitely was the bigger disappointment. Horrendous year. Kyrie, don't let the door hit your *** on the way out.

I think its wide open this year, great games. Golden St dont scare me this year, I dont think they will win, and look for what ever team beats them for Durant to go there

The Warriors don't scare me either.

BECAUSE I'M NOT THE ONE THAT HAS TO PLAY THEM!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter