Call your shot (NBA)

WE THE NORTH - WOOT!! :cheer2:

Wow! NBA basketball has never been on my radar and I'm not even sure why the Toronto Raptors being in the Eastern Final caught my attention. We decided to tune in tonight and well, I think I've just found a bandwagon to jump on. I played in school (about a century ago) and I'm surprised how much I enjoyed watching.

Raptors take Game 3 in double OT 112 - 118. Series now 2/1 for the Bucks but I like our momentum with another home game scheduled Tuesday.

Giannis had like the worst game imaginable and Toronto still barely hung on at home. Milwaukee pretty clearly the better team here. I wouldn't be worried if I was a Bucks fan.
It is pretty startling how weak Toronto's defense seems but offensively, they got it done. Not sure how either team performed relative to their records; I've never seen either of them play before.

We were at the Raptors game last night!!!! Amazing double over time win for our team. Woohoo:dancer:

Yes - the Raptors have looked weak at times but we had a much better defense game last night - and Giannis was “off”. It was fun seeing Drake pace back and forth and Mike Myers ( Austin Powers/ Shrek) was there as well!!!!!

The Toronto Raptors put on a fantastic show for us in the NORTH!

Crushing blow in double OT for the Bucks last night!
I hope we can rally for game #4!

Giannis had like the worst game imaginable and Toronto still barely hung on at home. Milwaukee pretty clearly the better team here. I wouldn't be worried if I was a Bucks fan.

Only one game hasn't been close. The other two were. Nor does any thing change the fact that the Bucks had an opportunity to essentially take an almost insurmountable lead and didn't.

Only one game hasn't been close. The other two were. Nor does any thing change the fact that the Bucks had an opportunity to essentially take an almost insurmountable lead and didn't.

Yes but going up 3-0 in a series isn't the norm, nor is it expected. Bucks lost a close road game, that happens sometimes.

Last edited:
I know the Bucks match up better with the Warriors. So for the sake of having a somewhat

Yes but going up 3-0 in a series isn't the norm, nor is it expected. Bucks lost a close road game, that happens sometimes.

But 3-0 is not outside the norm for "clearly the better team."

The Warriors lost game 2 to the Clippers, therefore, the Buck's are clearly better than the Raptors.

Interesting logic there. I think I'll wait until the series is over to decide who the better team is and if they were "clearly the better team."

The Warriors were clearly the better team against the Blazers.

The Warriors lost game 2 to the Clippers, therefore, the Buck's are clearly better than the Raptors.

Interesting logic there. I think I'll wait until the series is over to decide who the better team is and if they were "clearly the better team."

The Warriors were clearly the better team against the Blazers.

I don't want to spend the rest of my life arguing this point with you. But yes, going up 3-0 is outside the norm for even teams that are clearly better. Even Jordan's Bulls didn't go up 3-0 on most of their opponents.

Waiting until the series is over to decide who the better team is isn't going out on much of a limb. Especially in a "call your shot" thread, lol. You didn't even make a Finals prediction which was the point of the thread.

Though I have to admit I'm pretty disappointed with how the Bucks played today. Not very inspiring basketball.

I don't want to spend the rest of my life arguing this point with you. But yes, going up 3-0 is outside the norm for even teams that are clearly better. Even Jordan's Bulls didn't go up 3-0 on most of their opponents.

Waiting until the series is over to decide who the better team is isn't going out on much of a limb. Especially in a "call your shot" thread, lol. You didn't even make a Finals prediction which was the point of the thread.

I wouldn't want to continue the discussion if the team I said was clearly the better team got blown out and was 2-2 in a series either. Like I said. I'll wait until the series is over before making such determinations.

Very happy Raptors fan!!!!! We the NORTH:flower:
Looks like they won Game 4 a little more decisively than the double OT squeaker of Game 3! :cheer2: Woot! I haven’t watched basketball in years - this is fun!! See you on the bandwagon tonight!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!